• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugby Survivor

Ward Prentice (10)
Fowler will only get better with more game time. The View 10 played well but doesn't have the same all round game as Fowler. Still only Yr 11 the View 10. His time will come next year.

rugboy

Bob Loudon (25)
Zach will be apart of the gps 16s team.

from my knowledge only one player has skipped the 16s team to play in gps 1 and that’s Joseph Sua'ali'i. anyone have any thoughts on gps 16s team or a predicted lineup ?
I remember Henry Hutchinson playing GPS and Australian Schoolboys as a 16 year old also.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
In 2004, 15 year old Kurtley Beale was selected in Combined GPS I" XV but was unable to play due to an injury which occurred during training. Because he couldn't play he missed further rep selection.

KB (Kurtley Beale).jpg

AroundTheAnkles

Dave Cowper (27)
Or disliking that no other 10 has been mentioned? Yeah that is laughable
Others have been mentioned, it is just that I along with a few others rate Fowler more highly. Regarding the loss he played in, he was concussed after 20 mins, the rot set in after he left the field and his organisation was sorely missed. I don’t know why you get so upset when others have a different point of view. BTW, if you look at my post on 16’s you will read that I say Scots and Newington will dominate the GPS selections in that age group, proof that whilst I am undeniably a Joeys supporter I am quite happy to acknowledge that good players exist elsewhere. Why are you so chippy and paranoid? I really don’t get it.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Others have been mentioned, it is just that I along with a few others rate Fowler more highly. Regarding the loss he played in, he was concussed after 20 mins, the rot set in after he left the field and his organisation was sorely missed. I don’t know why you get so upset when others have a different point of view. BTW, if you look at my post on 16’s you will read that I say Scots and Newington will dominate the GPS selections in that age group, proof that whilst I am undeniably a Joeys supporter I am quite happy to acknowledge that good players exist elsewhere. Why are you so chippy and paranoid? I really don’t get it.
Leave the kiddy be. He is entitled to his rage and he can scream at the sky all he wants. We can choose to listen to him or simply tune him out. As a kindergarten teacher once told me, you can develop a special ability to zone out even when you have a class full of 4/5 year olds bleating for attention.

DragonMan

Jimmy Flynn (14)
In 2004, 15 year old Kurtley Beale was selected in Combined GPS I" XV but was unable to play due to an injury which occurred during training. Because he couldn't play he missed further rep selection.

View attachment 13739
Wasn’t Sualli also 15 when selected for GPS 1sts? Can’t remember if made Schoolboys (or whatever they call it now) at 15 as well. If not I’m presuming Elton Flatley would be youngest Australian Schoolboys rep

Rugbynbeers

Bill Watson (15)
Wasn’t Sualli also 15 when selected for GPS 1sts? Can’t remember if made Schoolboys (or whatever they call it now) at 15 as well. If not I’m presuming Elton Flatley would be youngest Australian Schoolboys rep
Missed Aus schoolboys, definitely politics were involved in that decision was by far the best option.

hornsby4life

Allen Oxlade (6)
Leave the kiddy be. He is entitled to his rage and he can scream at the sky all he wants. We can choose to listen to him or simply tune him out. As a kindergarten teacher once told me, you can develop a special ability to zone out even when you have a class full of 4/5 year olds bleating for attention.
Joker you're kidding yourself, if you read my comment properly you'd see I was simply saying that there should be talk about more than 1 10 who's played 1 full game. Coming from someone who posts the scores of 4th XV and coming up with injury excuses for them, I wouldn't call anyone a kid.

PhilJackson

Bob McCowan (2)
Thoughts on the Joeys front row? They seemed to improve their scrums and lineouts last week. Just asking considering last year GPS 1s front row was all front row. However I assume with other damaging front rowers such as stiel it would be different but thoughts nonetheless?

Status
Not open for further replies.