• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

Peter Sullivan (51)
Ok, with the help of some good people we have all the results. Thank you AAGPS community

weekly results - Round 3.jpg

Chip and Chase

Frank Row (1)
Big News out of Joeys this week with athletics star Jack Duffy returning from a stress fracture in his ankle. He's expected to start on the wing in the 2nd XV but would not be surprised if he plays some minutes in 1sts.

Hi Cohort.
Can anyone confirm rumours Fowler signed with the Rebels for 2023 for a train and trial? If so Waratahs continue to lose these young prospects.
Hi StevenHutchings
Can confirm that this is false. Joey has signed with the Warringah rats as a pathway into the Waratahs system. Heard he’s been meeting with the club secretly for the past few weeks in negotiations and potentially is being given a car in return for a signature

RED CARD RICHARD

Bob McCowan (2)
News Alert!!:
I have just had morning tea with an old shore friend of mine, and I have been informed of an up and coming player: Luke Smart, year 10.

I have been told that he is a young, enthusiastic player with potential to spend many more years in the blue and white jersey.

Nothing confirmed, but there is potential for him to make a debut this weekend vs newington.

RCR

The.General

Banned
Can't wait to see the battle between Shore #8 (Archie Jackson) and Scots #12 (Ollie Cummins), heard there is a bit of biff and rivalry between them, Im expecting a full fist fight when these teams collide in 2 weeks time.

O

Old High Boy

The General 'Pretzel' = schoolboy maturity showing itself at its finest.. (you must be proud of yourself with that comment)... hoooragh!

On another topic, I can't wait for the penultimate GPS round this coming weekend, with the View v Joeys clash being the highlight for me...

Does anyone have a prediction/ idea/ thought on how many people will actually attend Leichardt Oval this Saturday? (how many people can LO hold?)

I am hoping the atmosphere can be translated to the Cluch stream...

Rookie21

Ted Fahey (11)
I've been really impressed with Seb Margarian (number 3 for the Shore 3rd XV). He really leads from the front and has got some pace for a big bloke! Really hoping he gets the recognition he deserves!

AroundTheAnkles

Dave Cowper (27)
Does anyone have a prediction/ idea/ thought on how many people will actually attend Leichardt Oval this Saturday? (how many people can LO hold?)

I hear 13k tickets have been "sold" so far. I am sure there will be some no shows including those who get lost at the Red Lion and the Garry Owen on their way but it seems safe to assume a minimum crowd of 10k+

Joker

Peter Sullivan (51)

The information I have is that the oval will be taking 10,000 fans ONLY.
While the tickets are free, you must still have one to enter the grounds.

No ticket, no entry.

I feel many will be caught out by this. Information on ways to book your tickets have been distributed by both school communities.
If you wish to attend, and are not part of the communities, please ring Joeys (02) 9816 0900 or St Ignatius (02) 9882 8222 and ask you can secure yours.

O

Old High Boy

I hear 13k tickets have been "sold" so far. I am sure there will be some no shows including those who get lost at the Red Lion and the Garry Owen on their way but it seems safe to assume a minimum crowd of 10k+

Wow... thanks for the info OS...

Should be a cracker of a game to watch on cluch then.

O

Old High Boy

The information I have is that the oval will be taking 10,000 fans ONLY.
While the tickets are free, you must still have one to enter the grounds.

No ticket, no entry.

I feel many will be caught out by this. Information on ways to book your tickets have been distributed by both school communities.
If you wish to attend, and are not part of the communities, please ring Joeys (02) 9816 0900 or St Ignatius (02) 9882 8222 and ask you can secure yours.

I am sure lots of punters will get tripped up by that, good points J

Status
Not open for further replies.