• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikal Jordan

Stan Wickham (3)
News coming out of the Joeys camp
Star No 8 Harry Darling has decided to take up the pathways option, he will be in year 12 again for 2023
Big News for the boys at hunters hill

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Banter- Noun- the playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks.

e8a5f0569e5151fdc60c8339fd6b8fc3.jpg

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
ITS BACK!

After an incredible 2022 season it, all came to the final round and through sheer luck or the intervention of Our Lady a couple of props came out on top. So how does this work.

TIPPING RULES.

Competition is open to all but it is a commitment. Be ready for a long season this year.
Each week you will have till close of business on FRIDAY to either message me or post your tips.
This is done by simply stating who will win and by how much. (this is where you get the points)

So how do the points get awarded?

1 for a draw

3 points for the win

5 points if the win is achieved between 1-5 points over your margin spread

10 points if you tip the exact margin

20 points if you tip the exact score (including a drawn score)

There were once five tippers from Sydney’s north shore. They gave me their tips for the weekend on this game Shore v Scots at the Highland plains.

Final score

Shore 32 Scots 0 (Shore wins +32)

NamePick and marginPoints won
BiffShore +53 (His team won)
TaddShore +305 (he was within 5 points margin spread and did not go over
SterlingShore +3210 (exact margin
MagnusShore +363 (his predicted margin was beyond the 5 point margin spread)
ChadShore 20-20 all0 (This is the hardest and no one has done this)

Please message me your tips ASAP during the week.

Tips are kept secret and then will be made public on Saturday morning for all to see.

NO CHANGES ALLOWED.

NO TIPS accepted on Saturday.

Q&A

What happens if I don’t get my tips in?

You are given the visiting TEAM. No margin is recorded. There have been weekends where all the visiting teams have won so the best you can get is 3 points per game.

Why do you have the points margin spread?

This keeps it interesting. Some players have a habit of getting the margin spread correct and hence can earn some big points in a round (Last year I have a major final round.

When do this competition’s entries close?

Saturday 13 May. It will start on 29 April though. Gives you a chance to have a look at this.

NO one enters after 13/5/2023

Will there be tipping for 2nd and 3rd grade?

No

Why?

Because this is a labour of love and with 10 rounds this season it will take up a lot of my free time. Adding more grades impossible.

What about CAS?

Unless they are playing a AAGPS school I will not be covering their season. They can go and play in their sandbox.

Show me an example?

Here is a round from last season.. You will season columns on the right. 2nd from the right is how many points were scored that round by the tippers and the column on the far right is the progress score.

TIPS- Week 6.jpg

RESPOND AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU WISH TO JOIN IN

Last edited:

AroundTheAnkles

Dave Cowper (27)
ITS BACK!

After an incredible 2022 season it, all came to the final round and through sheer luck or the intervention of Our Lady a couple of props came out on top. So how does this work.

TIPPING RULES.

Competition is open to all but it is a commitment. Be ready for a long season this year.
Each week you will have till close of business on FRIDAY to either message me or post your tips.
This is done by simply stating who will win and by how much. (this is where you get the points)

1 for a draw

3 points for the win

There were once five tippers from Sydney’s north shore. They gave me their tips for the weekend on this game Shore v Scots at the Highland plains.

Final score

Tips are kept secret and then will be made public on Saturday morning for all to see.

NO CHANGES ALLOWED.

Q&A

You are given the home game. No margin is recorded. There have been weekends where all the home games have won so the best you can get is 3 points per game.

This keeps it interesting. Some players have a habit of getting the margin spread correct and hence can earn some big points in a round (Last year I have a major final round.

Saturday 13 May. It will start on 29 April though. Gives you a chance to have a look at this.

No

Why?

Because this is a labour of love and with 10 rounds this season it will take up a lot of my free time. Adding more grades impossible.

What about CAS?

Unless they are playing a AAGPS school I will not be covering their season. They can go and play in their sandbox.

Show me an example?

Here is a round from last season.. You will season columns on the right. 2nd from the right is how many points were scored that round by the tippers and the column on the far right is the progress score.

View attachment 15672

Sounds like fun, I’m in

KentwellCup>ShuteShield

Jimmy Flynn (14)
ITS BACK!

TIPPING RULES.

1 for a draw

3 points for the win

Final score

NO CHANGES ALLOWED.

Q&A

You are given the visiting TEAM. No margin is recorded. There have been weekends where all the visiting teams have won so the best you can get is 3 points per game.

No

Why?

What about CAS?

Show me an example?

im in brother joker

propsarespeedy

Billy Sheehan (19)
ITS BACK!

TIPPING RULES.

1 for a draw

3 points for the win

Final score

NO CHANGES ALLOWED.

Q&A

No

Why?

What about CAS?

Show me an example?

View attachment 15672

Count me in

Love2Scrum

Alfred Walker (16)
ITS BACK!

TIPPING RULES.

1 for a draw

3 points for the win

Final score

NO CHANGES ALLOWED.

Q&A

No

Why?

What about CAS?

Show me an example?

View attachment 15672

Hey Joker, please count me in

Status
Not open for further replies.