• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning the BALLSINATOR here, hope you all have a tremendous day on this fresh cool morning

just flicking on a few cheeky multis :)

shore and Riverview to win $10

SHORE VS joeys
First Try Score - Milo H-S - $2.10
To Score 3 or more - Sam Andrew - $1.01
Last Try Scorer - TOM DUDDY - $34.30

ODDS $37.41 BET $2000 WINNINGS - $74.820

SCOTS VS RIVERVIEW
First Try Score - zac fittler $3.10
To Score 3 or more - MATTY (sideline goat) $0.99
Last Try Scorer - liam grover $2.20

ODDS - $5.99 BET$20 WINNINGS $120

THANKS FOR THAT THE BALLSINATOR OUT LOVE xo

shoresportsphotgrapher

Peter Burge (5)
Good Morning the BALLSINATOR here, hope you all have a tremendous day on this fresh cool morning

just flicking on a few cheeky multis :)

shore and Riverview to win $10

SHORE VS joeys
First Try Score - Milo H-S - $2.10
To Score 3 or more - Sam Andrew - $1.01
Last Try Scorer - TOM DUDDY - $34.30

ODDS $37.41 BET $2000 WINNINGS - $74.820

SCOTS VS RIVERVIEW
First Try Score - zac fittler $3.10
To Score 3 or more - MATTY (sideline goat) $0.99
Last Try Scorer - liam grover $2.20

ODDS - $5.99 BET$20 WINNINGS $120

THANKS FOR THAT THE BALLSINATOR OUT LOVE xo
Who is Sam Andrew? what position? haven't heard much about him this year.
Does this suggest the depth in the Shore Rugby Program

PaulSharman33

Frank Row (1)
Worst place to start.

The boys will just regurgitate and carry what they hear from their parents into the group.

Scots will have a good Backline next year after seeing some of them this year with glimpses. Did their 2nds have many Yr11s?

View Tight 5 is the issue for me. As it was this year (front row specifically). Could not assert dominance in any game. I think there are a number back including the 10 who was very good in my opinion. They are a real unknown but they need to get a hard edge back asap.
The View tight 5 is looking very promising this year. Witnessed the Riverview vs Newington game last week and those boys matched up better against some of the Newington monsters. Interesting to see if they can improve from here but a weak tight 5 for Riverview certainly doesn't seem like an issue this year.

The Ghost of Raelene

Mark Ella (57)
The View tight 5 is looking very promising this year. Witnessed the Riverview vs Newington game last week and those boys matched up better against some of the Newington monsters. Interesting to see if they can improve from here but a weak tight 5 for Riverview certainly doesn't seem like an issue this year.
Agree. I’d say they have definitely exceeded expectation so far. What they may lack in genuine size they make up for in fitness and back to back effort. Very pleasing to see.

Newington didn’t use it effectively. Neither did Waverley. They had a very simple one out style that looked to lack a plan. Barker played with much more structure which was the effective use of the Maul and Scrum.

scrumcentral

Frank Row (1)
Who is Sam Andrew? what position? haven't heard much about him this year.
Does this suggest the depth in the Shore Rugby Program
Sam Andrew is an excellent player, that has been injured with a supposed ankle injury, who is returning to the Shore 1st xv this weekend against joeys! He will be wearing the no. 1 Jersey, so keep an eye out for this 140kg boy.

harryfromhay

Allen Oxlade (6)
Agree. I’d say they have definitely exceeded expectation so far. What they may lack in genuine size they make up for in fitness and back to back effort. Very pleasing to see.

Newington didn’t use it effectively. Neither did Waverley. They had a very simple one out style that looked to lack a plan. Barker played with much more structure which was the effective use of the Maul and Scrum.
With a depleted Scots forward pack it'll be interesting to see how the View forwards go. This game is shaping up to be a classic down at 1st Field.

NoRucksGiven

Frank Row (1)
Hey Footylovers,
Thought I'd let you guys know about the Shore 6th XV squad! They have an unusually strong side, I believe it is because these boys are playing 'socials' Rugby. It is a disgrace that these boys do not have the heart to represent the Shore Badge and play to their best efforts. As a Shore old boy (1990) it pains me to see friends of my son disrespecting the game of football. Don't get me wrong my rugby days were some of my best and most fun memories, however this came through our great results due to hard work and unfathomable effort and commitment. Anyway that's my rant over, let me know what you think about this topic but most importantly, get around to the games this weekend, hope to see some of you up at Northbridge this weekend for the classic Shore vs Joeys rivalry!

Regards,

Rucky

The Ghost of Raelene

Mark Ella (57)
Hey Footylovers,
Thought I'd let you guys know about the Shore 6th XV squad! They have an unusually strong side, I believe it is because these boys are playing 'socials' Rugby. It is a disgrace that these boys do not have the heart to represent the Shore Badge and play to their best efforts. As a Shore old boy (1990) it pains me to see friends of my son disrespecting the game of football. Don't get me wrong my rugby days were some of my best and most fun memories, however this came through our great results due to hard work and unfathomable effort and commitment. Anyway that's my rant over, let me know what you think about this topic but most importantly, get around to the games this weekend, hope to see some of you up at Northbridge this weekend for the classic Shore vs Joeys rivalry!

Regards,

Rucky
Lol

Hey Footylovers,

Regards,

Rucky
I've always loved watching the shore vs joeys game. It's a rivalry thats been cemented in the history books.

AroundTheAnkles

Dave Cowper (27)
Hey Footylovers,

Regards,

Rucky
Is it actually a classic rivalry? Just asking because generally with strong rivalries the win / loss ratio would normally be a bit (a lot) closer. I've heard Joeys only play Shore because a) they need to beat them to win the premiership, and b) the meat pies are great and the mums serving them are lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.