• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD Colts - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

girtbysea

Ted Fahey (11)
Fairly certain Josh #3 and Josh #12 who now call the kennel home started the season in the butcher stripes. Never too late to come 'home' gents, always welcome back.

NCWK

Allen Oxlade (6)
Morning all,

Another week of picks for me on the dartboard:
Uni by 8 over Easts
Bond by 20 over GPS
Brothers by 12 over Souths
Bank by 5 over Wests

phatmik

Herbert Moran (7)
Into the second half brothers score out wide through the weight of possession and territory Brothers 10 Souths 7

This is how you play. Where's this been???

phatmik

Herbert Moran (7)
Hold the phone Rabbits, Souths over from a rolling maul Souths 12 - Brothers 10 in a fantastic game from both teams.

phatmik

Herbert Moran (7)
GAME OVERRRRRR MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS....

Souths win 12 over Brothers 10. What a great game to watch

If you're looking for me I'm in church tomorrow. Deals a deal!

Rugbyfoxsports

Frank Row (1)
Some outstanding games of Colts Rugby this weekend. We were at the UQ vs Easts game and what a great game of football it was. A very tight tussle but in the end UQ were the victors. Some good young talent on the paddock out there and some standout performances but a number of individuals we saw.

Easts look like they are a well structured team with a lot of horse power up front and dominated in the forwards. The backs were a lot more even. Easts threw everything at UQ but they held out. Constant pressure from Easts forced mistakes by UQ. A number of standouts from both teams but notably the UQ No.12 who seemed to break the first line of defence regularly, UQ 15 who opened up the game with each touch and the UQ No.9 who delivered great ball service and tactical kicking like an old hand, and UQ no 6 who played a very physical and dominate game.

Easts No 13, 8 and 10 showed some skill in attack and stamped their mark on the game. Overall a fantastic game and a great showcase of the up and coming talent in the Colts ranks.
As we understand, some of these young men are part of the Reds 20 program so the future of Qld rugby looks bright.

Happy to Chat

Nev Cottrell (35)
Anyone going to watch the UQ vs Bond Prem Colts tomorrow night at Uni 7pm? Need some updates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy to Chat

Nev Cottrell (35)
UQ hosting Bond catchup game # 12 21/06/16 (7:00pm tonight). Are the tipsters keeping with their original tips or is there a change of heart?
Refabit - Bond by 10
Nick Dobell - UQ by 10
NCWK - UQ by 6
Phatmik - Bond by 17
Sage - UQ by 5
HTC - Bond by 18
New Recruit - UQ by 7.

Happy to Chat

Nev Cottrell (35)
Round 15 this Saturday:
BOND host SOUTHS
This should be a hard fought game, with Bond playing a midweek against UQ, missing a regular backline player and Souths Jayden Ngamanu returning from injury, it could be a repeat of round one.
Do I go head or heart?
Going with the head and I'll take the tipping points on the chin if we win.
Souths by 7.

NORTHS home to UQ
UQ even though they play a midweek game UQ should post a win here.
UQ by 12

SUNNYBANK vs EASTS
Easts did pose a threat to UQ last weekend in what looked like a nail biter and are on the up. If there is to be an upset this will be the one.
Easts by 5

Wests vs GPS
Wests will walk this one home, unlike their senior team they are a formidable force.
Wests by 15

phatmik

Herbert Moran (7)
UQ hosting Bond catchup game # 12 21/06/16 (7:00pm tonight). Are the tipsters keeping with their original tips or is there a change of heart?
Refabit - Bond by 10
Nick Dobell - UQ by 10
NCWK - UQ by 6
Phatmik - Bond by 17
Sage - UQ by 5
HTC - Bond by 18
New Recruit - UQ by 7.

HTC - 2 = Bond by 16 so staying same

phatmik

Herbert Moran (7)
This week is tricky. Some teams may not be training as fields may be closed. Some are playing midweek, some are desperate for a win, some are exhausted...

Forget religion, I may have to look to Nostradamus for this week

Status
Not open for further replies.