• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD Premier Rugby 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tigers Tale

Intruder lets hope the Gallopers do create havoc.

There remaining games:
Rnd 13 Souths(H)
Rnd 14 Wests (H) - 13 June 2015
Rnd 15 Bros (A)
Rnd 16 Snbk(H)
Rnd 17 Bond(A)
Rnd 18 Norths(H)

They can start by knocking off Souths this Saturday.

13 June 2015 is the Reds last S15 game v Waratahs and the last day of the JRWC.

It would be great if GPS were at full strength v Brothers in Round 15 but more likely that it will be Round 16 that clubs get their full compliment back.

Red Heavy

Billy Sheehan (19)
How has Conor Mitchell (University) been going this season? I've alwAys rated him, and backed him for a potential NrC spot last season. The Uni backrow of Korzyk-Mitchell-de Guingand is very hard on the ball.
De Guingand is out for the season (NRC as well) due to a foot injury. Big loss for uni (and country) as he has been one of our best every week.

Good opportunity for Mitchell to stand up in de Guingand's absence and really demand his NRC spot.

Back a few posts... Stef van der Walt started out at sunny coast stingrays before a brief stint at uni then off to Canberra and now Souths so he if they have to follow city/country lines he will definitely qualify for country

T

Tigers Tale

Before you decide to come back, again, have a read of this important forum rule

This is not a return but what does rule #3 say mate?

I did not criticise/attack anyone in this Easts/NRC discussion of recent days, despite my obvious bias my posts over the years have generally been based on fact/history/statistics and all I was wanting from Cat_A was to put names to some of those who felt hard done by with their omission from the 2014 NRC squads.

I will stay true to my hibernation - until the finals in any event - but who will be the forum's antagonist?

Fritz

Chris McKivat (8)
Leave TT alone if you reread the thread he's the "aggrieved" not the "defendant".

As long as you don't mention GPS in a negative way, Brothers in a negative way, University in a negative way, or insist on being respected not sworn at you should be ok.

On second thought what would you have left to say?

And please don't let gender get involved.

I think we all need to take a deep breath and build a bridge to get over ourselves.

Incidentally rule #3 refers to being banned from another Forum, relevance?

GPSGPSGPS

Frank Nicholson (4)
As much as TT can get under my skin for his war against GPS haha, I am with him here. He was only asking which of the 10 Easts players he mentioned you would leave out of NRC.

Last year there was about 50 players in the NRC from Uni, Sunnybank and GPS, I know we ended up having 16. It is good to see it shared around and at the End of the Day the Tigers are on top of the table and deserve to be well represented.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Reds side named.

Tui (Norths) and Robinson (Souths) are on an extended bench, so will be missed by their respective clubs.

Andrew Ready looks like he'll return for Easts. McDuling, JJ Taulagi and Fa'agasee you'd expect to be in for University.

The Hagen v Taulagi battle at 15 will be awesome.

Fritz

Chris McKivat (8)
JJ has got nothing on Hagen
Sef will struggle vs Sanday Ready and Campbell
McDuling might be the only superior player on the field for UQ

Looking forward to this game in a big way.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
I do rate Fa'agasee, but as a front row unit, sheesh Campbell-Ready-Sanday have been unreal (throw in Richards, Parraka & Horomia when there aswell).

I can't wait for this one. Easts vs University games tend to be thrillers, and I expect this one to be the same.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Ed Quirk is back, I'm sensing a blow out win to the Tiges
Source? Knowing his history, I'll believe it when I see him run out!

I'd assume Barker will shift to lock, and Riley drops to Reserve Grade, with a Quirk-Milosevic-Sua/Power backrow.

Fritz

Chris McKivat (8)
Source? Knowing his history, I'll believe it when I see him run out!

I'd assume Barker will shift to lock, and Riley drops to Reserve Grade, with a Quirk-Milosevic-Sua/Power backrow.

Easts members email newsletter, it's also Riley's 99th Prem match

Intruder

Dave Cowper (27)
Fa'agase has been out for a few weeks with bulging discs in his back suffered during a units session (scrum time). Potentially out until the NRC possibly Uni finals campaign return.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Tigers put 50 on University. Easts were still well below their best in several aspects.

Elliot Hagen & Johnny Wilder had awesome games.

Fritz

Chris McKivat (8)
Two tries to AJ Campbell who must surely be NRC bound.
High intensity game UQ blown away at times though it didn't feel like a match with 79 points scored.
Tigers Premiership looking likely now.

Status
Not open for further replies.