• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2023

SouthernX

Peter Johnson (47)
on last nights broadcast of Stans coverage of QPR game Easts vs Souths they made mention Brad Wilkin will be playing for Easts in the coming weeks.

that’s a massive score for qpr rugby and Easts - I had no idea he did his schooling up here in QLD.

Do the rebels have any cattle kicking around in Shute shield this year?

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
on last nights broadcast of Stans coverage of QPR game Easts vs Souths they made mention Brad Wilkin will be playing for Easts in the coming weeks.

that’s a massive score for qpr rugby and Easts - I had no idea he did his schooling up here in QLD.

Heard that, would assume thats the club he came from. Van Nek was good for about the 1st 3 min

Maybe Nowlan & Orr off the top of my head but I dont think either have played yet

Last edited:

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member

I remember in the very first NRC he was fantastic for Brisbane City
Whoops, front page needs updating.

Good front row depth now:
Cabous Eloff (2024)
Pone Fa'amausili (2023)
Cameron Orr (2023)
Sam Talakai (2024)
Gibbon (2023)

Uelese & Mafi too.

do we have confirmed announcements of those re-signings/signings? Mafi & Gibbon?

GoMelbRebels

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
In the Facebook post the Rebels comment saying he might be hiding in the pic. If so, it could be Anaru Rangi coming back.

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
Speculation, but I think it mentioned on the FB feed that the player MAY be in the photo.

1655988775304.png

Reactions: Tex