• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 14: Brumbies v Rebels Fri 24th 7.35PM @ GIO STADIUM

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Ouch, that looked high in real time by Toua, why are the Brumbies fans booing?

I’d like to see Tupous clean out also.

Strewthcobber

Andrew Slack (58)
Ouch, that looked high in real time by Toua, why are the Brumbies fans booing?

I’d like to see Tupous clean out also.
Tupou was shoulder to shoulder. But very lucky. That could have been ugly. Didn't come through the gate. Barely a bind there either

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Went back and had a look at it - couldn't see point of contact but it didn't really look like he came through the gate from the angle available
I get he is trying to make an impact as a replacement, but charging into rucks dangerously isn’t it. Tupou is one small slip from a red card doing that

all risk for very little gain

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
Wright is Wallaby 15 all day… even including his occasional brain snap.
Better suited to 14 I think at test level. They’ll put bombs at him if he’s fullback to put him under pressure and make him vulnerable to the brain snaps. Kellaway is safer and more cool headed up the back. The attack roles are so similar these days, can easily create a 2nd play off the open side winger, doesn’t have to be the fullback

• Haha
Reactions: mst

molman

Jim Lenehan (48)
Rebels are terrible tonight
Feel a bit sorry for them tbh. They've had glimpses of what they could be this year, but they look a shade when compared to a cohesive, well drilled team like the Brumbies.

Poor Kellaway isn't having a great game tonight at all.

Yoda

Tom Lawton (22)
Can we have anymore scrums and time wasting? Brumbies should have 5 in the bin for being offside all day…

molman

Jim Lenehan (48)
I think that about says it all for how the Rebels are playing tonight. A mare of a pass and a minute or so later the Brumbies are over the line.