• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 14: Brumbies v Rebels Fri 24th 7.35PM @ GIO STADIUM

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
Better suited to 14 I think at test level. They’ll put bombs at him if he’s fullback to put him under pressure and make him vulnerable to the brain snaps. Kellaway is safer and more cool headed up the back. The attack roles are so similar these days, can easily create a 2nd play off the open side winger, doesn’t have to be the fullback
Tonight hasn't shown that just that when a teams under pressure players crack, Kellaway has felt it tonight. I don't think his been terrible but mistakes because of pressure.

Reactions: mst

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
Winner Winner chicken dinner, the Brumbies through the guts, forwards aimed up. Really hung tough while down players.

Big response from the pack after really struggling against the crusaders.

molman

Jim Lenehan (48)
Winner Winner chicken dinner, the Brumbies through the guts, forwards aimed up. Really hung tough while down players.

Big response from the pack after really struggling against the crusaders.
Discipline is a little concerning.

I thought Frost was excellent tonight. He's continuing to live up to his potential.

griffins

Watty Friend (18)
Frost missed/fell off a few tackles I thought. Jahrome Brown was excellent and Swain was good again I thought (Valetini is just a given at this point)