• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 18 - Reds Vs Rebels - Jul 6, 7.45PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
This ref is a joke, that last scrum was not a penalty. Thor is a beast but no way was that a Rebels collapse.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
I said the other day the scrum is a worry. Ainsley and Faulkner are one of the weaker combos in the league. Both good around the park. Wessels has made a massive mistake starting these guys. Talakai and Sa’aga need to come on asap

Scooter

John Solomon (38)
At 38 minutes, Rebels led 17 - 10, at half time Reds lead 24-17. In those 6 or 7 minutes the Rebels finals chances may have gone up in flames. Agree re Tupou being a beast.

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
Unfortunately Kevin perception is reality. Very hard to watch this. I feel Rebs season imploding. Not sure they collectively have the composure to take back control of the game. Hope i am wrong. Last weeks performance is long forgotten.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Unfortunately Kevin perception is reality. Very hard to watch this. I feel Rebs season imploding. Not sure they collectively have the composure to take back control of the game. Hope i am wrong. Last weeks performance is long forgotten.
Still 40 to go mate.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.