• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 18 - Reds Vs Rebels - Jul 6, 7.45PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
The number of players you are paying to do not much is pretty amusing.

You could fund an entire team with the salaries of Hunt, Cooper and Slipper.

Dare I say smooth over a 4 week period of no games at Suncorp :) ...

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Assaulting a taxi driver does seem like one activity that Mr Thorn doesn't seem to have too much of an issue with.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Yeah but that's King George.... Could you image him trying to bench one of Australia's most famous most loved players, I don't care who he is half the country would run him out of town..

Rock Lobster

Larry Dwyer (12)
All the best to Colby in game 100 of Super Rugby, terrific achievement.

Champion player and champion bloke who will probably be embarrassed if they make him run out first tonight. Will work his arse off and put in 100% as usual, barely miss a tackle (83 tackles 5 misses 94.3% success this year), more than likely win a penalty or 2 at the breakdown and display the ball skills most backs would love to have. A player who gets in and does all the shit jobs that go unnoticed by most watching the game but not by the players around him and one of the reasons he always polls well in players player awards. Good luck.

Mr Wobbly

Alan Cameron (40)
All the best to Colby in game 100 of Super Rugby, terrific achievement.

Champion player and champion bloke who will probably be embarrassed if they make him run out first tonight. Will work his arse off and put in 100% as usual, barely miss a tackle (83 tackles 5 misses 94.3% success this year), more than likely win a penalty or 2 at the breakdown and display the ball skills most backs would love to have. A player who gets in and does all the shit jobs that go unnoticed by most watching the game but not by the players around him and one of the reasons he always polls well in players player awards. Good luck.
Hear hear!

A highly under rated player and, I reckon, would have made a good captain.

Mr Wobbly

Alan Cameron (40)
What ever happened to that "We are Red" recording that they used to play during the Reds' good bits?

Status
Not open for further replies.