• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 2 - Force vs Reds, NIB Stadium, 2nd March @ 6:30pm (AWST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twoilms

Trevor Allan (34)
Indeed. As I said earlier, and they cracked down on it a couple of years back. I seem to recall the flying leg chop with arms was even deemed not on due to the higher risk of injury.
Was a lot of fun to watch, though

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Well that was weak.

Shocking from the Reds. Stiles got the subs completely wrong too, leaving Moore late but subbing Talakai early.

Please don't let any Australian team get this ref either.

Congrats to the Force.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Refereeing was generally terrible as was the ball handling but the commitment from the Force in the second half was much greater than the Reds.

They gave that everything and looked more like winners the longer the game went on.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
Well - that was sobering.

Congrats to the Force. Not pretty by any means, but did enough to get the bikkies and showed patches of some real potential. Rona & Peni add a lot, but Meakes looks particularly promising.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Anyone have Nabuli on their fantasy team? ;)

I said previously I hoped the Reds would work out how to beat the rush defence, looks like they did. Kerevi's break and then Duncan P's kick, textbook stuff.
Yep I have nabuli on my fantasy team

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

hammertimethere

Trevor Allan (34)
So harsh on Fa'agase, pinged twice for tackles that weren't really high, gets scared and goes low with the arms up and gets binned. Outrageously bad refereeing.

This is a net positive for Aus rugby though I think. The Force needs wins early more than the Reds do in the grandest scheme of things

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)
Well - that was sobering.

Congrats to the Force. Not pretty by any means, but did enough to get the bikkies and showed patches of some real potential. Rona & Peni add a lot, but Meakes looks particularly promising.

If and when he holds onto the ball in contact. Really like the look of Peni. Big, quick and looks for work. Cannot ask for much more from a winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.