• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Subbies 2023!

Heure

Frank Nicholson (4)
There's a bloody lot of clubs out there, amalgamations should be highly encouraged, "for the greater good". Just have 3 Divs of strong clubs, instead of the mess we have now.

Hills/Renegades - Hillygades
Beecroft/Epping - Beeping
Sydney Harbour/Maccabi - Jewish Harbour
Knox OB/Barker OB - Knoker OB
Western Raptors/Blacktown - Blacktors
I see a strong case for western raptors and Epping to merge.

The Western Craptors

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Correct that is the one I am referring to champion

Judiciary is Wednesday night.

TBH I've spoken about judiciary decisions before on here and gotten in trouble, so I'm not going to comment on this one.

My suggestion if you want to know what happened: watch the footage and listen to the referee audio. He says what he gave the cards for.

After that, ask your club secretary or president what the "Thursday List" says about any outcome. They get the emails.

Last edited:

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Div 3:
Valley
Harbour
Knobs
Harlequins
Bobs
Old Iggies
+ another club
+ another club

This is the hardest division as i'm not sure many of the teams in div 4 can develop a colts side. I also don't believe its in Iggies best interest to stay in the division but the division needs them.

Would this still be 2 grades + Colts? I'd love to get Colts going for us but a lot of them would be in the 18yo bracket I suspect. Tough to get full commitment to a season when you're doing your HSC during the week, then playing rugby Saturday and league Sunday.

Dont envy the subbies board as they try to figure out the shape of this divison.

You can't please all the people all the time...

TheBigArvo

Sydney Middleton (9)
Judiciary is Wednesday night.

TBH I've spoken about judiciary decisions before on here and gotten in trouble, so I'm not going to comment on this one.

My suggestion if you want to know what happened: watch the footage and listen to the referee audio. He says what he gave the cards for.

After that, ask your club secretary or president what the "Thursday List" says about any outcome. They get the emails.
Well said Pfitzy.

Eastcoast

Larry Dwyer (12)
Pfitzy how did your player go with judiciary can I ask please the punches looked quite bad
This is the ultimate troll. I wasted my morning finding the footage on Cluch to barely see a punch in a standard melee on the field. Take the early plea. 2 weeks. Free to play the last round and finals, If Chatswood keep forfeitting.

Uzimal1989

Bob McCowan (2)
This is the ultimate troll. I wasted my morning finding the footage on Cluch to barely see a punch in a standard melee on the field. Take the early plea. 2 weeks. Free to play the last round and finals, If Chatswood keep forfeitting.
I’m sorry you feel that way but firstly I am not a troll but it could have been my eyes but I’m sure it was a punch or maybe it was a shove of some sort. Good response pfitzy I have nothing against any club I actually think pfitzy’s club is one of the nicer clubs out there

Uzimal1989

Bob McCowan (2)
Who here thinks their club has what it takes to take top honours in their respective divisions I think mine does if they play to their potential im
Associated with Div 4 and no I don’t play I more support and run the water or kicking tee