• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby RD 7 - Waratahs v Brumbies

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Ball carrier unbound then rejoins the maul. Every rolling maul try should be TMO reviewed.

The match officials are having a bit of shocker. There was that, and the illegal collapse of our one, the line out throw that led to the Tahs try was crooked as fuck, and the Brumbies are generally trying their best Mccaw impersonation at the breakdown

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
The match officials are having a bit of shocker. There was that, and the illegal collapse of our one, the line out throw that led to the Tahs try was crooked as fuck, and the Brumbies are generally trying their best Mccaw impersonation at the breakdown

As an impartial observer, 'Tahs have been stiffed by the Ref. Absolutely trigger happy on the 'Tahs when they're defending yet somehow goes into coach mode when the Brumbies are infringing and puts his whistle away. Bizarre. Brumbies are lying all over every single ruck and the ref doesn't bat an eye. Harrison rolls away within 5m of a ruck and gets pinged. I'd be upset if I were a 'Tahs fan.

Th0mo

Herbert Moran (7)

if any team should be getting the ABs style free ride it’s the Tahs! Call it contextual refereeing:
1. Tahs are super weak.
2. Almost 50% of players, revenue etc come from their base.
3. We have a two year window to get the game going again that requires strong interest in NSW.

The only quick boost at RA’s level is to give us all the 50/50s and a bit extra, not this garbage. (But still tonight better than games with Berry).

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Bell is something special isn’t he. I genuinely think the Tahs have been the better team for 90% of the game save for some extremely costly defensive reads.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
As an impartial observer, 'Tahs have been stiffed by the Ref. Absolutely trigger happy on the 'Tahs when they're defending yet somehow goes into coach mode when the Brumbies are infringing and puts his whistle away. Bizarre. Brumbies are lying all over every single ruck and the ref doesn't bat an eye. Harrison rolls away within 5m of a ruck and gets pinged. I'd be upset if I were a 'Tahs fan.

Someone must have got in his ear, next one goes to the bin. See if he follows through with that

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
There seems to be a lot of obstruction in Brumbies backline play when they send it out back to the 2nd playmaker.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Also impressed that Muirhead didn’t get headchecked, he looked unconscious in the first half.