• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

TRC 2022: All Blacks v Argentina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
image.jpeg

Last edited:

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
That was bloody impressive by Pumas. ABs stuffed up and looked like no ideas, but Pumas were bloody great!

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Legendary performance from the Argies. They ventured into the black perilous frozen hell of Cantabland and slayed the mighty eunuch I mean dragon.

Even their backs were more threatening at the counter ruck than sleepy ol' NZ. Sam Cane is not just half a step slow there, he's a full step slow now.

Subbing the murderous Taukei'aho for yips brain Codie Taylor who promptly kneecapped his own team directly in the face about 5 times in his 5 minutes on the field wasnt the flashest move in hindsight

The panic swept in around the 60th minute and, like the mortgage, it just never went away.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
That is one of the best defensive performances I have ever seen.

Accompanied - yet again - by the most clueless attack in World Rugby.

Seriously for all the talent they have, I haven't seen a decent set-piece backline move from the ABs more than once a season in about a decade.

Ignoto

John Thornett (49)
If anything, it highlights how much of an anchor Nathan Grey was on Chieka. The second Chieka got a decent defensive coach, he gets his first win against New Zealand in New Zealand......

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
His test form fell off a cliff in 2019. Should've been put out to pasture by the middle of last year at the complete and absolute latest - ideally well before - yet here is his corpse still shuffling along and eating up Taukei’aho's and Aumua's minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.