• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent

Bill Watson (15)
We need mobility and work rate, we have two TH locks in Timani and Douglas, we need some athleticism and lineout skills.

A guy like Tom Alexander, Jed Holloway or one of the thousand Uni workrate locks

Is Will Caldwell not back to full fitness?

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
So if Mitchell is out for 12 months, can he be de-listed from the Tahs books for next season or are they already carrying one less unit?

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
I believe that Gaffney if he is allowed to implement his plan without interference is going to play a back line consisting of five halfbacks, it's all about quick ruck ball and always having a halfback there is going to not only prevent your halfback from tiring but also provide the quickest service to your flyhalf who will be able to unleash the fullback before the defensive line is set.

9- McKibbon
10-Barnes
11-hart
12-Sarel
13-Lucas
14-halfback TBA
15- foley/AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper).

Barring injury it could be a master stroke.

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
Can also these halfbacks then combine into some Voltron like Mega-Halfback? If so, then I like this idea.

I propose the name of Double Back! Will look like he's retreating until you realise the bastard has looped around and is now behind you.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
I propose the name of Double Back! Will look like he's retreating until you realise the bastard has looped around and is now behind you.

It's gonna be like power rangers,they know thy can turn into a giant and defeat anything, yet will only do so when all seems lost. Then the giant halfback will take the ball from the ruck, the opposition will quiver in fear and it will box kick, always box kick.

Dave Beat

Paul McLean (56)
It's gonna be like power rangers,they know thy can turn into a giant and defeat anything, yet will only do so when all seems lost. Then the giant halfback will take the ball from the ruck, the opposition will quiver in fear and it will box kick, always box kick.

One eye - heaven for bid you cant put shit on your tah's

Status
Not open for further replies.