• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TOCC

So if Mitchell is out for 12 months, can he be de-listed from the Tahs books for next season or are they already carrying one less unit?
Reds did that this year with Peter Hynes, he was still listed as a player on the website but don't believe he was counted overall

East Coast Aces

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Bth reds and Tahs fell 5 places from last year. The fact Qld are in such denial they haven't even addressed that makes the Tahs ahead of the game in 2013.

I would actually say we only fell 2 places if you look at how the Finals is structured.

But considering everyone starts with zero wins and zero bonus points at the beginning of each season, It's not a matter of falling 5 places from the previous year.

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)
But considering everyone starts with zero wins and zero bonus points at the beginning of each season, It's not a matter of falling 5 places from the previous year.
right, so from 2009-2010 and 2010-2011 there was no difference? because you started on zero each time?

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
I would actually say we only fell 2 places if you look at how the Finals is structured.

So Qld are behind the force, cos everyone's on zero but f comes before q?

East Coast Aces

Johnnie Wallace (23)
So Qld are behind the force, cos everyone's on zero but f comes before q?

Actually Q comes before W. Force (f) and Queensland (Q) isn't apples with apples. And I don't think finals places are decided alphabetically if all points and tries and for and against is even and head to heads etc.

The success of the Brumbies and highlanders and hurricanes this year shows everyone starts even each year equal. So I'm not sure what your points waratahjesus and#1tah is about queensland being in denial. About what?

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
All right, enough interstate shit-spinning. This thread is about the Waratahs 2013, so how about all of you talk about that, not where the Reds or Tahs finished this year?

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
No, it wasn't. Umpteen posts about this year and previous. If you want to have that meaningless debate, start a thread so people who want to talk Waratahs 2013 don't have to trawl through it.

whatty

Bob Loudon (25)
Heard on the radio today in NZ that there is talk of Deans serving his last year of his contract with the Tahs for the 2013 Super Rugby season and not the AUS test team :)

Or am I slow of the mark and this "rumor" has been killed.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Heard on the radio today in NZ that there is talk of Deans serving his last year of his contract with the Tahs for the 2013 Super Rugby season and not the AUS test team :)

Or am I slow of the mark and this "rumor" has been killed.

See the "Rumour: Deans could be gone" thread about half way down the threads page.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Who's going to sign up for 2013 memberships, despite the awful marketing?

Chez Jarse will be there - again. We are gullible/loyal regardless of coach, management, Tah board etc. George Piggens we are not.

Anyone else prepared to be publicly named and shamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.