• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
But his consistency is the issue. He pulls out good "contract games" that show his potential, then follows it up with weeks of shit decisions and passing behind the man.

-----------------------
I hate autocorrect ...

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Benji Marshall For Waratahs?

There is mail Wests Tigers superstar
Benji Marshall may switch codes and hook up with the Waratahs.
Triple M's Mark "MG" Geyer picked up this tweet from Aussie journalist and former Wallaby Peter FitzSimons saying "it is to be announced this week Benji Marshall has signed with the Waratahs. You heard it here first."
While it's only a rumour at this stage, Triple M's Matty Johns told The Grill Team he wasn't surprised given recent events.
"Well does anyone thank it's a little bit strange that the [Wests] Tigers are struggling, and Benji's been struggling for fitness a little bit, and they get a break and he and the wife go to Bali? Do you find that a little odd?"

Read More: http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sh...tweets-benji-marshall-may-sign-with-waratahs/

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)
Considering Chiek's comments on not being able to fit JOC (James O'Connor) under the salary cap, I doubt we will be making a play for Benji.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Does the move of Ulugia overseas promote Holmes up the batting order?

Sign that whippersnapper Roach at Eastwood fast, damn fast.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
A week or two off more than and then we should be seeing him running around in Shute Shield.

Has he signed/registered with Beasts again?

p.Tah

John Thornett (49)
Do the Waratahs have a marquee player? Because Marshall would be one.
The paper says that it's unlikely he'll come to the Tahs
1. Izzy is likely to stay, therefore not enough money available
2. He won't want to play for the Wallabies if he is good enough and therefore wouldn't get an ARU top up
3. He will stay with the Tigers

Zander

Ron Walden (29)
It's not just the top up, I'm pretty sure he's publicly stated he wants to be an AB, childhood dream etc. If he's going to rugby, it's with an NZ franchise. The Blues because we don't have a playmaker but I don't want him.

Status
Not open for further replies.