• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2022

Pass it to Dunning!

Bob Loudon (25)
Every decent NRL player in contract negotiations has been "linked" with a code switch. It's just something agents like to tell reporters to try and boost their price.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
I do complain but I guess the more players, who are good in our great game the better. . happy not to write him off straight away.

If we had a big cheque book (read: PE investment) there would be quite a few nrl players would target. We need also our game thriving to attract big name players. Suali (that kings kid _ sorry can’t ever remember spellings of names that not common) apparently wanted to sign to rugby but advised against it by guy advising him saying rugby is a basket case.

We get rugby healthy we can target to get back the suali’s and Chrichton’s of the game plus a few other league players who could make the switch.

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
Just thought I would let you all know & mostly to Blackadder, rebels members just got sent a short video from the players award night & they paid tribute to the 'leaving players' where one Ed Craig was shown as leaving.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
is it true what I have read that NSW have posted a 3 mill profit for year? That can't be right can it?
Please not I may of read wrong!!!

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
I think the tahs need to acquire a private detective to see if they can find the rugby strategy blueprint for Tahs success as apparently it has been missing since late 2014...

Reactions: mst

The Grey Man

Allen Oxlade (6)
What the Wallabies??? :p

You are like a fart in a lift, Dude.

Ed is doing good for the Woodies and will achieve in due course.

It is not as if Australian Rugby is overwhelmed with competent hookers, let alone the Shute Shield, which we all know is the pathway to the next level.

Cotton, Horton, Abel, Tuala, Poreicki all destined for Gold? I think not.

Alex Ross (28)
You are like a fart in a lift, Dude.

Ed is doing good for the Woodies and will achieve in due course.

It is not as if Australian Rugby is overwhelmed with competent hookers, let alone the Shute Shield, which we all know is the pathway to the next level.

Cotton, Horton, Abel, Tuala, Poreicki all destined for Gold? I think not.

Joe Cotton has a couple of years up his sleeve and both Horton and Porecki have been part of Wallaby training squads. So that would suggest they are a bit closer to the next level.