• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2023

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
I think that's a very good signing in the current situation.

When is Holtz due back? Front Row starts getting very skinny with Lambert, Vailanu, Botha. All doing reasonably well but we're an injury off it being a very bad situation. HJH (Harry Johnson-Holmes) seems to come out of every game looking like he's had a car crash and Porecki seems to be getting a number of head knocks over the last couple of seasons (NSW & Aus)

Alex Ross (28)

When is Holtz due back? Front Row starts getting very skinny with Lambert, Vailanu, Botha. All doing reasonably well but we're an injury off it being a very bad situation. HJH (Harry Johnson-Holmes) (Harry Johnson-Holmes) seems to come out of every game looking like he's had a car crash and Porecki seems to be getting a number of head knocks over the last couple of seasons (NSW & Aus)
HJH (Harry Johnson-Holmes) needs th be rested against the Blues. He was beaten up by the Force. And I don’t mean in the scrum but the illegal tackles.

Members Section

John Thornett (49)

When is Holtz due back? Front Row starts getting very skinny with Lambert, Vailanu, Botha. All doing reasonably well but we're an injury off it being a very bad situation. HJH (Harry Johnson-Holmes) (Harry Johnson-Holmes) seems to come out of every game looking like he's had a car crash and Porecki seems to be getting a number of head knocks over the last couple of seasons (NSW & Aus)

It said when the teams came out last week he was now to play club footy but didn't play, I was hoping for a good year from him he looked raw but okay in the aus a tour last yr

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
still listed at Lyon on there website, but played at easts on saturday

heav.jpg

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
More injury cover? Perhaps Porecki might be getting a long break after all his head knocks.

Good luck to him hopefully he can have an impact & has done an apprenticeship in france which is prob better than club footy here. But another Super Rugby side having to roll out 3rd & 4th string hookers

Crashy

Arch Winning (36)
Any idea which players we get back for Friday's game? Assume Hooper and Marky who were rested. Any injuries coming back?

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Hopefully Foketi & Holz. Holz played for Easts v Randwick.

When is Edmed available? They might give him a run for Eastwood for fitness but I’m at the point I don’t see the team doing anything with Donaldson