• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2023

Lightblue

Arch Winning (36)
Does it matter though?
Probably not, although if you are thinking team and not self, maybe yes? Not sure I have seen an All Black in red head gear, where the team is everythIng, although I maybe wrong. He’s a good player though so don’t know if he needs a red lid to let me know that.

hifflepiff

Charlie Fox (21)
Under 7’s stuff. Should wear blue to match his team strip.
images - 2023-05-14T164901.350.jpeg

Drew

Bob Davidson (42)
There’s a Waratahs “club blitz” post on social media, only has 6 players so far. Interestingly Mosese is one of the players. Wouldn’t warrant a mention if he wasn’t in the 23.

Drew

Bob Davidson (42)
So apparently the training blitz is where Tahs players go to a junior clubs training. So might not be the case he’s in the 23 after all.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
So apparently the training blitz is where Tahs players go to a junior clubs training. So might not be the case he’s in the 23 after all.

Latu is one of the six players this time around.

They had one or two of these earlier in the season with a lot more players. I don't think it has any correlation with the matchday 23.

Lightblue

Arch Winning (36)
Interesting, although he is off contract. Do Tahs stick with Edmed and bring through Bowen. Harrison will be lucky to get a contract being out with another long term knee injury.