• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudskipper

Colin Windon (37)
Maybe I missed it and they said Waratahs Man of the Match... nonethe ess its a PR mistake justs looks stupid to fans...

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Hooper the new Robshaw (was it?)?

Joe Launchbury. As I recall he looked suitably embarrassed & they changed the voting system to prevent a recurrence.

EDIT: found the pic

Attachments

• IMG_0713.JPG
    IMG_0713.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 173

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
So the Brumbies start interviewing head coach candidates this week.........

Aside from McKellar and maybe Fisher, any whispers on who else has applied?

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
So the Brumbies start interviewing head coach candidates this week...

Aside from McKellar and maybe Fisher, any whispers on who else has applied?
Top candidates are McKellar, a bloke called Dan, a Brumbies assistant, an ex-vikings coach, an NRC coaching director and ex-head coach from the CBR Vikings. Off chances are Hill, Fisher.

Interestingly, most think these candidates will not provide the Brumbies with the fresh future and change they need.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Top candidates are McKellar, a bloke called Dan, a Brumbies assistant, an ex-vikings coach, an NRC caching director and ex head coach from the CBR Vikings. Off chances are Hill, Fisher.

Interestingly, most think these candidates will not provide the Brumbies with the fresh future and change they need.
The man the legend!!! Dan Palmer !! Start stuffing him with Pies, player, coach, captain!!!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
That'd be right Amirite. Could be the setting for some real argy-bargy between the coaches if Laurie wins the job and has both Palmer and McKellar on his team.

Reactions: mst

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
Fisher and Palmer; master and ex-apprentice. That is one hell of darkarts master class right their. Scrums would be like some ninja / zen / mystic type thing where we would see pushover tries without seeing the tight five's feet move! :eek:

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
McKellar odds firming as the winner of the carpark search. No Cron, no O'Connor.

Begs the question who are the candidate(s)?

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
To be fair, they never said they were doing a world wide search, unlike Queensland, and if people from outside don't apply then it's not their fault

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
From the Crimes earlier in the year.........

Brumbies forward coach Dan McKellar looms as one of the front-runners to fill Larkham's shoes while it's understood several overseas-based candidates have also applied for the position.

Any truth to those overseas-based candidates?

Brumbieman

Dick Tooth (41)
Im beginning to suspect that the Brumbies surprising form, visible team cohesion and playing style are not the work of Bernie, who wasn't around for most of the pre season when the hard work of forming a team and setting standards is done.

The Brumbies are looking very similar to McKellars Vikings teams atm, and as much as I hate the carntz, they playing winning, and RUNNING, rugby.

MonkeyBoy

Bill Watson (15)
Im beginning to suspect that the Brumbies surprising form, visible team cohesion and playing style are not the work of Bernie, who wasn't around for most of the pre season when the hard work of forming a team and setting standards is done.

The Brumbies are looking very similar to McKellars Vikings teams atm, and as much as I hate the carntz, they playing winning, and RUNNING, rugby.

It would definitely explained the forwards dominated style of play.

Status
Not open for further replies.