• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Bulls V Force RD 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Whatca joke last ten mins from the ref. Couldnt be happie with the boys but fuck me!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Force don't deserve to lose that bonus point, and Bulls don't deserve the bonus point. Really inconsistent decisions there at the end from the ref who had been good up to that point.

M

Moono75

Fuck it. No bonus point for us either. If only the Force had played with that commitment last week this trip to SA wouldn't have been so bad. Just can't miss those opportunities.

I hope they realise that the more time Alcock plays the better. Just keep him on the park!

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
I agree. He was great up until the last 5. Then he calls a penalty to the attacking side who are going for the win for sealing off the ball. It's happened 50 times during the game. It happens 10 times by the bulls after the penalty. And he only calls it once. Then calls a free kick for the bulls on the fore scrum feed when the ball
Was out.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
I only watched the last half of this match but can't fault the force for that performance. Very strong defence and alot of players stood up and gave it their all.

Also, why doesn't a kiwi ref an AUS v RSA match. I'm not saying the ref would always blatantly favour the Saffa side but they may subconsciously rule in favour of

M

Moono75

I'll have to wait until I see a replay to make any comments. Cheers all, long weekend in WA....bonus!

Status
Not open for further replies.