• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS U16s 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

djdj

Allen Oxlade (6)
CAS 16s Team
1. O'Reilly (C)
2.Spalding(A)/Kennedy (K)
3. Rice (W)
4. Cameron (B)
5. Allen (A)
6. Molloy (W)
7. Breden (K)
8. Ierimeia (T)
9. Smith (C)
10. Pollack (A)
11. Galloway (B)
12. Spalding (A)
13. Rechner (K)
14. Layton (T)
15. Lamens (C)

I am still bamboozled why Hayden Biet is not to be seen in your lineup.

kiwiburd

Stan Wickham (3)
After watching the sevens at queens park, i was incredibly impressed at Kyle Galloway (b). In my opinion was one of the strongest players in the tournament, truly a try scoring machine. If Galloway plays in the 16s age group (unlikely), i have no doubt Barker would have an undefeated season.

kiwiburd

Stan Wickham (3)
Im not 100 percent on this one but what are everyone's thoughts on Connor Slater? Surely a good op for Barker ones in attacking midfield scored a great goal a couple weeks ago

Sick of seeing trolls, take the forum seriously, its pathetic immature behaviour.

yehnah

Frank Row (1)
I think trinity has a strong 16s side coming through and they will have a heavy impact on CAS selections in the 16s. This is a likely CAS team

1. Reisses T
2. Brooks T
3. Zhang T
4. Austin T
5. Buchanan T
6. Leckie T
7. Jabbour T
8. Gadiel T
9. Chesterfield T
10. Vuki T
11. Hansford T
12. Ierimia T
13. Layton T
14. Grimmond T
15. Tommy Gee T

PavlovaBanta

Frank Row (1)
Waverley 16's predicted team list
1. Roberts / Corias
2. Sigsworth / Winch
3. Santamaria / Payumo
4. Rice
5. Lawther / Bartlett - (rumor has it he wants to play in the backline)
6. Howe
7. Szabo
8. Moretti
9. Connolly
10. Johnson (c)
11. Howell-Ives
12. Arabi
13. Jensen
14. Schocher
15. Kite

William88

Syd Malcolm (24)
^^^^

That's not how south harbour works.

Coaches nominate their 7 best players.

There are no starting teams or starting players for North or South.

It's a selection trial.

CASfoooty

Frank Nicholson (4)
1. Roberts / Corias
2. Sigsworth / Winch
3. Santamaria / Payumo
4. Rice
6. Howe
7. Szabo
8. Moretti
9. Connolly
10. Johnson (c)
11. Howell-Ives
12. Arabi
13. Jensen
14. Schocher
15. Kite

Don't think it will be a great season for them... sorry

wickedchipkick

Frank Row (1)
1. Roberts / Corias
2. Sigsworth / Winch
3. Santamaria / Payumo
4. Rice
6. Howe
7. Szabo
8. Moretti
9. Connolly
10. Johnson (c)
11. Howell-Ives
12. Arabi
13. Jensen
14. Schocher
15. Kite

I can see this team striving in the 2017 season but where are players from last years team e.g. Small, Carretero, Bickmore-Hutt, Finati. 4 decent players that are in contention for positions.
Another possible option for the backline would be to shift Johnson to full back, Kite to inside centre and Arabi to flyhalf

djdj

Allen Oxlade (6)
Apparently Hayden Biet has come up with a slight knee niggle after his game of league on the weekend. Apaarently he will be rested for Barker's game against Oakhill on the weekend. Hilton Ovenden appeared to be not at training. Has he been dropped?

jack tsalakas

Bob McCowan (2)
Watched Waverley college 16a's today. Looked much more impressive than last year. They can only improve and are trying to get back to where they were in 2015. some standouts included new kid Alex rice, Coen finite, kite and howell who have both put on some size during the offseason. Howell looked impressive playing both wing and halfback. They can only get better from todays performance.

Footy19

Frank Row (1)
Watched Waverley college 16a's today. Looked much more impressive than last year. They can only improve and are trying to get back to where they were in 2015. some standouts included new kid Alex rice, Coen finite, kite and howell who have both put on some size during the offseason. Howell looked impressive playing both wing and halfback. They can only get better from todays performance.

Result and oppsition?

jack tsalakas

Bob McCowan (2)
they lost narrowly to view 15-12. They were robbed of a try in the last 10 minutes of the game. they also had players out including. moretti and jensen. sigsworth also played in lower grade as he was coming back from a 3 year absence

djdj

Allen Oxlade (6)
The Barker prestigious 16B's scoreline was 17-12. Good performance 3 tries - 2 against oakhill

jack tsalakas

Bob McCowan (2)

After seeing last months game for waverly this is what i think the lineup for this weekend should be.
1. santamario
2. finite
3. robert
4. small
5. rice
6. moreti
7. howe
8. zabo/ lawther
9. fuller
10. M.johnson
11. barlett/ arabi
12. barlett/ arabi