• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Chiefs v Reds, Rd 11, Sat May 6th, 5;35pm AEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Ok..... From past chief games this is a normal score line. 2nd half chief smith on and go hand buster. Reds need to hold and do the same.
If Red go down, i hope its by 5 not 55.
SmithS 10 make the game look like NRL

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
More slightly dodgy reffing mixed with weak tackling attempts from Reds players and its 32-12 after 45 minutes....

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
Jason Gilmore surely cannot see Monday coming as Reds defence coach - the Reds generally v poor defence has not improved one iota since Round 1.

T

TOCC

Absolute bullshit by the officials, should have been a try to the Reds but ends up down the other end for the Chiefs...

Attachments

• IMG_5483.JPG
    IMG_5483.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 191

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Ok... From past chief games this is a normal score line. 2nd half chief smith on and go hand buster. Reds need to hold and do the same.
If Red go down, i hope its by 5 not 55.
SmithS 10 make the game look like NRL

Here come the Chiefs,

Upthenuts

Jim Clark (26)
I suppose you protested loudly when Higginbotham got up after clearly being tackled?

Also: complaining about a YC for a shoulder to the chin? I mean I know it's an Aussie forum here, but please
in fairness it hurt smith shoulder more

joeyjohnz

Sydney Middleton (9)
The commentators are dead right with the Kerevi incident. One or two phases later they score and it's 32-12 instead of perhaps 25-19.

Very frustrating, but it happens.

T

TOCC

Kiwi commentators:

"A couple have unfairly gone against the Reds tonight"
"Yeah, it happens"

Sure... but it happens every bloody week to the Reds

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Kiwi commentators:

"A couple have unfairly gone against the Reds tonight"
"Yeah, it happens"

Sure. but it happens every bloody week to the Reds

You didn't get the memo - WR (World Rugby) banned NZ players getting penalised

T

TOCC

Also: complaining about a YC for a shoulder to the chin? I mean I know it's an Aussie forum here, but please

I never complained about the Yellow Card, I thought it was in line with the current rules

tragic

John Solomon (38)
I suppose you protested loudly when Higginbotham got up after clearly being tackled?

Mate the refs call was correct according to the current interpretations. Not questioning it at all.
But was it really dangerous? Does that sort of tackle really warrant an automatic card. Was it serious enough to completely change the momentum and potentially the outcome of a game.
Has the game really become that soft and sanitised?
It drives me insane.
And it drives me away

Status
Not open for further replies.