• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

England v Australia, Sunday 19 November 2:00am AEDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
I've "bashed" plenty of Refs in my time.

All Refs make the odd bad call

Would we have won with a couple of different decisions - No I don't think so.

But it gives plenty of discussion points on the forum

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
I've "bashed" plenty of Refs in my time.

All Refs make the odd bad call

Would we have won with a couple of different decisions - No I don't think so.

But it gives plenty of discussion points on the forum
Probably not. Maybe we score 2 trys with him on at that time. Maybe Beale doesn't get carded because that situation doesn't happened. Who knows

Also we should of been up 7 to 3 but Hooper's try was disalowed when it was fine

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Heavyd

Nev Cottrell (35)
Just watched the game again and can confirm
1. England sat in our back line all night without penalty
2. Foley is not up to test match standard. Send for Quade.
3. Genia had a shocker
4. After 2 Wallaby yellow cards ref warned England 20 times saying last time. No action
5. Rob Simmons never to play rugby again..they dont come much softer.
6. Beale had a solid game bar the YC and assuming the ball was going to go out.
7. Wallaby finishers were very average. Sorry Moore but that was your last game.
8. Cheika needs to get over his blind spots and prejudices against players. Foley, Hunt, Moore, Simmons, Genia should all go.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
How did they award England's first try ? Daily was offside from the kick chase first of all. Then the ball is clearly in touch. Fuck knows why I decided to watch the rest of this game. All the decisions are going one way. 2 yellow cards. A disalowed try. A try to England that looks like it was in touch. Also hands all in the ruck to stop us when we were 5m out after Foley broke the line.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
FFS when Beale is running across field and then otaji knocks the ball out of his hand forward as he passed it and it's called a wallaby knock on. Beale was carded for an intentional knock on. Otaji was already penalised once for doing it to Genia and now he does it again but gets away with it. Amazingly one sided

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
FFS when Beale is running across field and then otaji knocks the ball out of his hand forward as he passed it and it's called a wallaby knock on. Beale was carded for an intentional knock on. Otaji was already penalised once for doing it to Genia and now he does it again but gets away with it. Amazingly one sided

Beale did block a pass that if it had gone to hand was at a minimum a line break and potentially a try. We didn't have a lot of defence in behind there. Beale's could have easily just been a penalty but I really don't think a yellow card was unduly harsh. It was never likely that he intercepted it and you run the risk if you just stick out your hand in the way of the pass.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Beale did block a pass that if it had gone to hand was at a minimum a line break and potentially a try. We didn't have a lot of defence in behind there. Beale's could have easily just been a penalty but I really don't think a yellow card was unduly harsh. It was never likely that he intercepted it and you run the risk if you just stick out your hand in the way of the pass.
It doesn't matter. England do it twice. I'm not arguing Beales yellow card. I'm arguing they do a similar offence and don't even get a penalty against them. Not to mention now at 66min England have been warned twice for infringements yet Hooper was carded for fuck all and after no warning

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
Probably not. Maybe we score 2 trys with him on at that time. Maybe Beale doesn't get carded because that situation doesn't happened. Who knows

Also we should of been up 7 to 3 but Hooper's try was disalowed when it was fine

Hooper's "try" was no try. Technical and all that. The proof was in the pudding in that the neutral Referee disallowed same

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Omg. That's never an obstruction. Moore is clearly running a line along korabetti and Robshaw coming back from being offside tackles both Moore and koreabeti. It's a try. Robshaw was never stopping korabetti Either. What a one sided bullshit affair.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Even Danny cares try. If that was the wallabies there would of been a penalty for pushing Hodge out of the play and the try wouldn't of been awarded.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Hooper's "try" was no try. Technical and all that. The proof was in the pudding in that the neutral Referee disallowed same
How is it no try. He goes to stop but is put onside as it happens and then keeps going

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
How is it no try. He goes to stop but is put onside as it happens and then keeps going

He is not allowed to advance when he is offside. Clearly he can't stop on a dime but that is what the law provides. At the point where the kick goes through and he is offside he realistically can't take further part in the play because he does keep advancing.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
It's never good too lose to England but the game without the terrible refereeing would of been much closer. At least only a try in it. Plus chek can make some tough decisions now. With Coleman and Izzy and a non dickhead ref we win the game. We really miss Coleman and Izzy. They are our 2 best players. No idea why Richy Arnold isn't in the side. Hunt isn't a long term starting option. Simmons needs to go for good. Koreabeti is our world cup winger no doubt

Ignoto

John Thornett (49)
Are you sitting in HM Prison Pentridge ? Australian Rugby needs more of you ! (I wish I could attach a Smiley face)

I dunno, I'm pretty over hearing the same cliched crap in pre-during-post matches by Players and coaches a like. Sure its not gracious, but I have to admit I like hearing how someone really feels. Whether it's the correct opinion they have is an entirely different debate.

Its why the Badger took of globally, everyone is so starved for characters in life and in our game that the second we get one, we all flock to him/her.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
I dunno, I'm pretty over hearing the same cliched crap in pre-during-post matches by Players and coaches a like. Sure its not gracious, but I have to admit I like hearing how someone really feels. Whether it's the correct opinion they have is an entirely different debate.

Its why the Badger took of globally, everyone is so starved for characters in life and in our game that the second we get one, we all flock to him/her.

I don't think too many are flocking to Cheika's side. BUT I take your point

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
He is not allowed to advance when he is offside. Clearly he can't stop on a dime but that is what the law provides. At the point where the kick goes through and he is offside he realistically can't take further part in the play because he does keep advancing.
Then it's kicked again and he was behind then. He didn't take part in the play. Any other game that gets awarded because it's insignificant

Status
Not open for further replies.