• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Fantasy Super Rugby 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

HSM

Allen Oxlade (6)
Higgers was my captain, so that's a -20 right there - just have to laugh. But apparently no one scored very high.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Pretty low scoring week on Fox. I am in the top 700 for the week with Izzy as captain, so I'll pick up about 40 points more at least. Last time I got in the top 700 for a round was two years ago.

Some of the form players like Whiteley, King, Alberts and Cowan had really poor weeks. I'll be dropping Whiteley, this is his second bad game in a row, so look to him scoring 50 next week.

rugbysmartarse

Alan Cameron (40)
the past 4 weeks have seen me go from 4th in the GAGR league, to 50th. I seem to have a problem with my locks being ruled out late and me not being able to change my team.

Benaud

Tom Lawton (22)
I dropped from 19th to 47th overall in Fox this week. About half my players couldn't beat 2 points! Knocked out in the first round of Fantasy Cup by someone with 12 players who doesn't appear to have changed her side since round 1. Just a complete shocker from every angle.

suckerforred

Chilla Wilson (44)
I got 670 for the round in the ARU comp! I am happy. :D And that was with having Izzy as my captain......

I wonder if he is playing this week.....

Benaud

Tom Lawton (22)
670?

That must be for the period (ie the last 3 weeks), not the round. I don't think anyone in the whole comp got half that this round.

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
Worst week points-wise this year with 297 on Fox. Kane Hames on -10, Flip van der Merwe on -3, Chris King on 3 and no Israel Folau.

And still went up 2 spots in the GAGR league....go figure.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Worst week points-wise this year with 297 on Fox. Kane Hames on -10, Flip van der Merwe on -3, Chris King on 3 and no Israel Folau.

And still went up 2 spots in the GAGR league..go figure.

297 was a good score last week. With a number of top players scoring single digits it was a low scoring week.

suckerforred

Chilla Wilson (44)
OK. I have one transfers left. Currently my half back is on a bye do I go with :

Sarel Pretorius - certainty named but Cheetahs are playing the Sharks so not sure how he will go.
Kerr-Barlow - was named on the bench last week. Will he start?
Nick Phipps - Had a fantsay shocker last week but otherwise fairly consistant. Are the Bulls going to let him play?
Perenara - Has been named. Are the Canes going to run riot over the Blues?

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
I almost went with Hougaard last weel with him playing at wing now but I left it because sometimes the player needs a game or two tofut back into an old position....mite go there this week tho if I can make it fit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
Well, Ma'a pulling out of the Blues line-up has fucked me a little bit...anyway, here's my team:

Screen Shot 2014-04-18 at 11.15.54 am.png

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Note to self:
Whenever the Chiefs are playing the Crusaders, avoid picking players from either squad for your 15. They always cancel each other out.

Benaud

Tom Lawton (22)
Moved back up to 23rd in Fox this week but dropped to equal 1st in ARU. That Read/Kerr-Barlow collision really mucked up both teams. Fingers crossed Lappies is fit and raring again this week.

Jimmy_Crouch

Ken Catchpole (46)
Moved back up to 23rd in Fox this week but dropped to equal 1st in ARU. That Read/Kerr-Barlow collision really mucked up both teams. Fingers crossed Lappies is fit and raring again this week.

Benaud, have you been downloading the data on the ARU one? I've been trying to create my own statistical analysis. I was going ok but I missed a round back a few weeks back and now am coming 33rd.

Benaud

Tom Lawton (22)
No I haven't mate. I did the hard yards at the start. Now I've got most of the players I want and have a feel for where the regulars I don't have are at so I pretty much just check the teams each week and make the necessary trades without too much thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.