• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force v Reds Rnd 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TOCC

Why is the ref making props change their binds, their bonds are completely legal and in line with the rule book... This officiating at scrum time is a burden on the game...

If it's a dominant scrum and they have been awarded penalty advantage them tell them to play the ball and give them advantage like you would if a player were offside.. Force them to take a chance at scoring a try..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SDR

Stan Wickham (3)
Tough game to get into at the moment, lot of stoppages. Hopefully ref starts letting it flow a bit more soon.

T

TOCC

Oh for crying out loud....
This ref is rubbish, stop blowing penalties and make them play the advantage

T

TOCC

Rugby Unions biggest threat isn't from external organisations, it's from within... Promoting referees like this and allowing him to govern and dictate such a slow and disrupted style of game is turning off fans in droves..

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Rugby Unions biggest threat isn't from external organisations, it's from within. Promoting referees like this and allowing him to govern and dictate such a slow and disrupted style of game is turning off fans in droves..

I couldn't agree more, what's even more concerning is that this isn't the first time. Before he started this performance I said he was a rugby killer, he's built up enough rep already and something has to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.