• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby U/16 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

George Smith

Ted Thorn (20)
The Shore side to face Grammar has lost the following players to opens:

Nathan Lucas, Jum Woodhill, Jack Clancy, Nick Clancy and Harry Emery, so in no way should be considered full strength.

While Shore maybe are missing a few players the biggest impact I see is in their backs.

It appears the Shore forward pack is working well (even without Woodhill & Lucas) and worked very well against Joeys and Kings but the backs are inexperienced at this level. I understand they are missing ALL bar one of their backline (Connelly) from last year. That is, Emery, Clancy, Clancy, Merriman, Cooke, Mactier. 4 of these players were 2011 rep players. The last one may be playing this week though.

But this is no different to most of the strong rugby schools this year. All the strong 15s from last year have provided significant numbers to the opens and many have the usual list of injuries. This only makes for a closer competition in 2012.

James Smith

Frank Row (1)
rumour has it that crosby is putting the boots on for today's training, much to the disagreement of piper but he will be at training!

James Smith

Frank Row (1)
just heard that renekers is returning this week after a long night at the formal. rumor has it that he battled to steal third base although he encountered poor technique, lets hope that the G's can benefit from his return and continue their losing streak

info from Mark Tigers of Coonabarabran

Mark can you confirm if this is a definite? originally planned to be out for longer?

J

Jalaal

not sure where you can your information from, but my mates son (at view in year 10) tells me that tom "THE ANIMAL" collins is next in line for a 16a's berth.

any confirmation to position etc.?

K

kbw

not sure where you can your information from, but my mates son (at view in year 10) tells me that tom "THE ANIMAL" collins is next in line for a 16a's berth.

any confirmation to position etc.?

Tom "THE ANIMAL" Collins. :)
That made me smile, knowing Tom. He is a good kid that plays hard and with honour. Good luck to him if he gets a run in the 16As, he is good enough

D

dubbo roos

Yea Jallal is coming back from injurwal and D'silva is going to make his first cap for the first XV

J

johndubbo47

Will Dutaillis has done it again. 3 50 metre intercept tries against grammar, without him riverview would be nothing. Heard rumors that PK is trialling him in the 1's, good luck mate.

lily

Vay Wilson (31)
Sorry to tell you this guys but Redden is a frontrower. Your information provider is letting you down. No real changes from last week, a couple returning and a few more unavailable. The B's will continue to field a C's forward pack.

J

Jalaal

Sorry to tell you this guys but Redden is a frontrower. Your information provider is letting you down. No real changes from last week, a couple returning and a few more unavailable. The B's will continue to field a C's forward pack.

And the A's will continue to field a B's forward pack...

O

Osama

My scouts report to me that they saw Cain talking with the first's forward coach Mr Jim Potts, and confirm a handshake was present. This is only a slight gamble to whether or not the tasman will be running on the First XV, so the team can only hope Mr Potts makes the correct decision in placing Cain in saturday's squad as he will be a crucial member of the team.

Regards
Osama

sir_richie

Frank Row (1)
Rumours true.joeys 16s are playing sjru sat comp players nxt fortnite.
Western raptors play 16b, west harbour plays 16a.
Early prediction anyone?

S

Strobe

Grammar, without fullback Kelland, #10 Robertson and #8 Gorry lost to Shore 7-5, can't take away the fact that it was a good effort from Grammar however Shore played a good match.

Warwick

Peter Burge (5)
I saw the 15As game Joeys/ New game and pains me to say as a New supporter that the score was closer to 41-3 but we won 14As 29-10 with one of our centers(Brad) apparently scoring 4 tries and I got that info from a Joeys supporter.

S

Sydneybra

This is what one of the boys from the Newington side told me, he came off in the first half about 10 minutes in with a back injury, you could be right about it being the half time score

Status
Not open for further replies.