• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rd 12 2018 NSFW Waratahs vs Auckland Blues. 36 and 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

glass half full

Sydney Middleton (9)
To be honest, was thinking that the Tahs would find something at the end, they created the most opportunity but couldn’t convert.

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
Well there you go. Let the numpties on Fox talk it up as they will, this was the worst NZ team, the worst for some years in fact, against the best Australian side at home and its still a loss, brought about by fundamentally poor skills.

That will be a big zero for Australian Super wins against NZ sides this year. This was the only chance, unless there is some real unforseen self destruction by an NZ side.

On to the test season, on the skills or lack there of I back the Irish to win three nil, and the Wallabies to win one game against Argentina in Australia. They will lose every other game. None of them deserve the money they are paid.

Forget the gym, how about learn to play rugby first boys.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Phil Kearns Tears (Of Joy) Watch.

IndolentFriendlyHowlermonkey-max-1mb.gif

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
So next week, I wonder what odds I can get for a Crusaders win by 30. Probably wont take the bet.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
I'll give one positive from the game - the crowd looks much better on TV when playing at a smaller ground. Much better than at an enormous stadium where it looks like there's barely anyone there.

What was the crowd size did we hear? Looked fantastic.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Er.. that Ioane no try. Err.. was he held at all? Just getting tripped doesn't mean he has to release the ball does it?

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
It doesn't, but he was held by the boot, which I didn't think was clear on the live shot, but there looked to be enough on the replay. Though I would've thought that the fastest All Black would've won that race outright. That right winger must be pretty fly for a white guy.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Almost had a heart attack in my gruds when Kaino flubbed and lost that very last lineout from right at the bloody front.

The Blues gave them sooooo many chances. As they do every week. To everyone. You just expected the winning points to come to the other team towards the end. As they do. Every week. But NSFW just kept coughing it up. Didn't they know who they were playing? Blues didnt even try to score a bloody try. Just take the 3. THAT'S how low their confidence is.
All in all, not a bad match for an NPC/NRC level contest.

Swandive

Allen Oxlade (6)
Nights like tonight you question why you bother watching

Yep. Another super disappointing game. Heartbreaking stuff. These overpaid, nancy boys haven't got a brain between them. I give up. Not a fair-weather guy - been a keen fan for 35 years. This is just not good for my health. I will not be watching another Australian Super game until we win a couple. See you guys in a few years. May pop in from time to time if I am incredibly bored....but won't be watching.

I think it is about time the ARU start checking how players supplement their income. How can they dominate so many aspects of the game and lose? They are not superhuman but we make them look like that. What is it? 36 (?) on the trot. Just can't fathom that.

I am so jealous of you NZ fans. How sweet life must be. Your worst team (with heaps of injuries) makes our best team look poor.

Over the last few weeks I have been super-impressed by the Kiwi teams goal line defense. Absolutely superb. Make the Aussie team weaklings look 5th rate. Far superior strength. Both human though, so it does make you wonder what these overpaid pansies in the Aussie teams do all week.

Another F**ked up weekend. Thanks guys!!!!! Can't do it anymore. With crowds tumbling I guess pay cheques will have to tumble and then you can f**k off to Europe and we might get some guys with heart, or at least brains.

I hope someone in their admin reads these sorrowful comments from their disappointed and disillusioned fans.

Rugrat

Darby Loudon (17)
I think the NSW backs confuse playing with confidence as meaning,
we can try low percentage plays in the last minute of a game when we are behind. If I hear one more time that a losing Aussie team, will learn from that loss and move on to next week, I will seriously lose my shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.