• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
Well it looks like we are bored shitless ATM
Cannot wait for the Super season to start.
Optimistic for 2017 - yes (but I am always at the start of each season)

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Reds draw confirmed

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    423.7 KB · Views: 189

hammertimethere

Trevor Allan (34)
Higgers had and has more natural ability in more areas than Leroy, which when harnessed properly made him a bit better player on average. But the mental stuff, attitude and what they value, how they perceive themselves as players and stage of their careers all play into what they could offer. Houston believes that he is good enough to challenge for a Wallabies position, which he is and he has been told so. It appears that he is returning a better player who is desperate to give it a crack.

Higgers language suggested that money was his priority ATM. I also have watched him play in Japan and he certainly does look like he is playing wider than ever and not really getting stuck into the tough stuff (maybe that's how NEC want to use him I don't know).

When you put all that together, I'm quite happy that we landed Leroy at the moment. Who knows though, maybe after a couple of years in Japan on big bucks the itch to play at the top level will hit Scott again

emuarse

Desmond Connor (43)
Higgers had and has more natural ability in more areas than Leroy, which when harnessed properly made him a bit better player on average. But the mental stuff, attitude and what they value, how they perceive themselves as players and stage of their careers all play into what they could offer. Houston believes that he is good enough to challenge for a Wallabies position, which he is and he has been told so. It appears that he is returning a better player who is desperate to give it a crack.

Higgers language suggested that money was his priority ATM. I also have watched him play in Japan and he certainly does look like he is playing wider than ever and not really getting stuck into the tough stuff (maybe that's how NEC want to use him I don't know).

When you put all that together, I'm quite happy that we landed Leroy at the moment. Who knows though, maybe after a couple of years in Japan on big bucks the itch to play at the top level will hit Scott again

Apparently Higgers owns a coffee shop or two. A bit like George Gregan.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
So no Cheetahs, Bulls, Sunwolves or Stormers for the Reds next season.

Not a bad draw if we're good enough to take advantage of it. Crusaders aren't often in top gear by round 3.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.