• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Force 2015 Super Rugby Rd 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purce

Jim Clark (26)
What happened to Jake McIntyre? Looked good in the NRC

Mate I'm pretty sure he did his knee little while ago. Unavailable.

I think it's going to be a case of last man standing. With Hunt facing the firing squad I wonder if they will seriously look at Barnes to fill Hunts shoes for the rest of the season. There really aren't any 10s / 15s in Qld Premier Rugby you'd be happy throwing into a Super Rugby game.

T

TOCC

Roar vs Victory scheduled for tonight at Suncorp has been officially postponed, is there room within the Super Rugby season schedule to postpone a game, has this occurred in the past?

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
What happened to Jake McIntyre? Looked good in the NRC
You must have seen some live games,cos he didn't cut the mustard in the televised games.
If you watch the final you can see Frisby literally play around him, the entire game.

Edit:That's not to say he won't ever make it,but he is still a kid and needs time to develop before he is ready for the step up.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
What about an emergency call to see if there are any former Kiwis off whitebaiting?

Seemed to help them in RWC2011.

Any aspirational 10's in G&GR? Stand by your phones. You may get a call.

Stress level at Ballymore HQ will be very high.

M

Moono75

Are the Force in Brisbane already. Any chance of flight cancellations into Bris Vegas?

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Roar vs Victory scheduled for tonight at Suncorp has been officially postponed, is there room within the Super Rugby season schedule to postpone a game, has this occurred in the past?

After the Christchurch Earthquake, the Crusaders and Hurricanes didn't play and the game was declared a draw.

Are the Force in Brisbane already. Any chance of flight cancellations into Bris Vegas?

They stayed on the Gold Coast during the week after flying up straight from Sydney and were in Brisbane on Thursday

T

TOCC

After the Christchurch Earthquake, the Crusaders and Hurricanes didn't play and the game was declared a draw.

this might have to be a distinct possibility, and given the issue with Karmichael and JOC (James O'Connor) reportedly been out injured it would probably be the best possible result for the Reds ;)

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
What is the level of the Wivenhoe Dam? Is there any risk of Brisbane River flooding and drowning Suncorp again if there is an emergency release of water from there?

Strewthcobber

Mark Ella (57)
What is the level of the Wivenhoe Dam? Is there any risk of Brisbane River flooding and drowning Suncorp again if there is an emergency release of water from there?
Catchments are dryer and the dams not as full as 2011 plus it takes a little while for the river to rise after a release so risk is pretty low.

Having said that if 500mm falls on wivenhoe anything could happen

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
SANZAR will make a call early tomorrow on whether the game goes ahead. They can't play it on Sunday due to the Foo Fighters concert on Tuesday, unless Dave Grohl can play fullback.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
What about an emergency call to see if there are any former Kiwis off whitebaiting?

Seemed to help them in RWC2011.

Any aspirational 10's in G&GR? Stand by your phones. You may get a call.

Stress level at Ballymore HQ will be very high.

From page 3 of this thread:
I could possibly play 10 at a pinch Sully. I'm a bit slow and a pretty poor defender but so long as we only play right to left my pass shouldn't be a drama.

Still available!

Fireworks

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Option 1: Turner to 15, Magnay to Wing
Option 2: Turner to 15, CFS to Wing, Johnson to 13

Given they probably trained all week with CFS at 13, I'd say option 1 is more likely.

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
this might have to be a distinct possibility, and given the issue with Karmichael and JOC (James O'Connor) reportedly been out injured it would probably be the best possible result for the Reds ;)

It might not be such a bad one for the Force either. I'm shit scared that the Reds will come out in fury to atone last weekend. If someone said we'd get 7 points from two away games in Sydney and Brisbane, I would've taken that in a heartbeat. It would also mean the players would be fresh to face the Hurricanes next Friday. It'd be a shame not to get to watch the teams play though.

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
Blind fury would not win a match if the basics are not there to begin with though.

Status
Not open for further replies.