• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Not at Subbies level. That's about as high as I fly.

But from the outside looking in, rugby at the big end seems to like that sort of thing a lot

Hans

Fred Wood (13)
Its ok Pfitzy, your time will come! They can only ignore you for so long.

Onto more pressing matters, Gen Blue games this weekend? is there a team list out? Times? Anything else. With no top teams, i'm not all that interested in the other aussie teams, much rather watch generation next have a run!

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Its ok Pfitzy, your time will come! They can only ignore you for so long.

Onto more pressing matters, Gen Blue games this weekend? is there a team list out? Times? Anything else. With no top teams, i'm not all that interested in the other aussie teams, much rather watch generation next have a run!

http://www.waratahs.com.au/Waratahs...709/Gen-Blue-team-named-for-Pampas-match.aspx

1. Jeremy Tilse
2. Tolu Latu
3. Paddy Ryan
4. Sam Lousi
5. Jed Hollaway
6. Ned Hanigan
7. Pat McCutcheon
8. Tala Gray
9. Brendan McKibbin
10. David Horwitz
11. Peter Betham
12. Jono Lance
13. Jim Stewart
14. Matthew Carraro
15. Andrew Kellaway

Replacements:
16. Hugh Roach
17. Mike Ala'alatoa
18. Dashville Kuate
19. Matt Philip
20. Stephen Hoiles
21. Jock Merriman
22. Ben Volavola
23. Tyson Davis
24. David Porecki
25. Eni Folau

Jagman

Trevor Allan (34)
Where's Jack Dempsey? Hope another super team out west with 2 injured opensides hasn't snapped him up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Froggy

John Solomon (38)
Surely the rugby demographic is largely private school old boys, so is it really that much of a surprise that most of the board is made up of ex-GPS old boys? I mean, I understand that for the sake of image/growing the game it's good to have some representation from, say the Western suburbs or NSW Country but it's not really that much of a surprise that most board members come from private schools.
Peter Veenstra is from Orange, CEO of Central West Rugby

pissedoffihavetoregister

Bill Watson (15)
I reckon you have covered this already but the tahs calendar looks pretty easy this super 15 year. 2 easy games in SA, not playing the chiefs at all, crusaders at home. They are usually the hard ones for us.

boyo

Mark Ella (57)
B_SqUrDVEAAVZBe.jpg

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
One for the purists:

WYCLIFF Palu confessed to colouring his white boots with a black texta when probed by journalists on Thursday.
“These are the special ‘Cliffy Palu — I don’t like white shoes’, I do it to all of them,” he said. “They just don’t get black boots in my size.
“I just get a bit of texta on there. I have to go over it a fair bit, it fades off.”

Status
Not open for further replies.