• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

WTC and Ashes 2023

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Well they've had a solid start. Youd think at least one of these two will need a century if we are to win this.

Agent

Bill Watson (15)
I am surprised by Broad’s retirement decision. As an Aussie definitely not disappointed as he has been a terrific competitor over the years, but I thought he was still playing well enough to stick around for another couple of years. I think he has a lot more to offer at the moment than Anderson.

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
He definitely has more to offer than Anderson.

Is it all Cricket or just Tests because Broad would still have the ability to get contracts in Tournaments around the world for a couple of years.

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Well, it's shifted the pressure on England to get 10 wickets IMO. If we can bat a day regardless of light/rain and the game ends in a Draw we win the series 2/1.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Well, it's shifted the pressure on England to get 10 wickets IMO. If we can bat a day regardless of light/rain and the game ends in a Draw we win the series 2/1.
Looks like no rain but bit cloudy for tomorrow. Good day for wickets.

Surely it can't happen and Warner will knick off in the first three overs but would love for both openers to ton up.

Agent

Bill Watson (15)

Surely it can't happen and Warner will knick off in the first three overs but would love for both openers to ton up.

I couldn't watch last night because I was waiting for Warner to guide one nicely to 2nd slip. One of these 2 have to go on and score a big ton to give us a hope. Fingers crossed!! 3-1 would really upset the Poms and put a smile on all the Aussie faces.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member

Hopefully really bad light and they can’t bowl their pace bowlers.

John S

Chilla Wilson (44)
Anyone know why they replaced the ball last night? The ball according to BBC looks 15 overs old, not 37

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Has to be out of shape or a big tear in it. Was after hitting Khawaja in the Helmet right?

They definitely got some good trade in value looking at the replacement.