• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies 2023

MarkJ

Bob Loudon (25)
Going to need all the locks and hookers we can get if we go to back to Larkham's game plan from last time he was coach

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
Going to need all the locks and hookers we can get if we go to back to Larkham's game plan from last time he was coach
Yeah, I am really curious to work out where Larkham will be getting Noah to line up. I am thinking flyhalf-hooker, with White back to scrumhalf-prop and the inside-prop yet to be worked out. I m thinking Muirhead as a wingflanker and Wright might get a run at full 8, so he can run off the back.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Thank God, they only have 3 current Wallaby props available, they needed a bit of a boost@!!............. ;)
Yeh but his addition certainly added to brumbies being one of the top super rugby teams. he has made a great side and forward pack even stronger.

yes in awe of how brumbies keep the production line of talent

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
actbumbreezeshirt.png

$1.99 O.N.O

creditcards1.gif

Hogie

Herbert Moran (7)
Does anyone know status of Isaac Lucas contract as with him being a 10/15 option he would be perfect for brumbies?