• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby AU 2021 -Rd 4 - Force v Rebels - Fri 12/3

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
So, call the game at the 73rd minute and give it to the Rebels me thinks.

Not a great advert for our first match broadcast to the UK.

GTPIH

Ted Thorn (20)
They played an entire Super Final in a peasouper a few years back. Playing with a few lights out is luxury

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Twiggy fired up a mine at 73rd min to suck away some juice from the stadium to give his lads a breather before the final push. Smart. To no avail though.

Good keen stoush between these two "No, YOUR f***ken team should be cut" franchises.

Although bit insulting of away team to rock up wearing..... blue jerseys.

What part of "Sea of Blue" did they not know about?

Possibly dusruspektful from the latte lads.

Scooter

Colin Windon (37)
Woo hoo. Go Rebels.

Three certainties: death, taxes and the Rebels beating Force by 7 points or less.

flat_eric

Alfred Walker (16)
Not the best quality rugby. Going to be hard to stay competitive against the Kiwis with 5 teams. But it’s great to have games played in Perth, hopefully the sea of blue faithful are repaid with a home victory for their enduring loyalty.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Game was win in the first 30, I suspect. Arm wrestle after that not changing much. Some terrific moments, but both teams will be thinking they must do better.

Congrats on your first Rebels.

Crack on Force.

Rebel man

Peter Johnson (47)
Fuck that was shit force was handed everything dubious red card followed by then missing a clear high shot on Hardwick

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
In the NFL when they need rule confirmation they beam off to New York to have the play adjudicated upon by a committee of NFL experts, lawyers and Supreme Court Justices.

In rugby it's some trembling young woman standing on the sideline earnestly thumbing through a tinpot little rugby rule book.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Old mates shoulder is coming off to save that scrum. You'd hate if it comes out and side it's a stinger.