• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies vs Ireland - 3rd test - Saturday 23rd June 2018 - Sydney Football Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
How is that not a deliberate knock on. He plays at the ball. Looks at it. Goes to hit it. Touches it. Nah it's all good. Man that ref didn't help. We just couldn't get into the game.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

southsider

Arch Winning (36)
How is that not a deliberate knock on. He plays at the ball. Looks at it. Goes to hit it. Touches it. Nah it's all good. Man that ref didn't help. We just couldn't get into the game.

I acknowledge that the act of touching the ball is 50/50 but thought it was fairly obvious through the trajectory change and the fact 4 wallabies simultaneously turned around and appealed that it had been touched. Both referee and tmo had no balls to call it

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Brilliant steal from pocock, but how about the clearance from kerevi. Who says Australian players aren't improving their games and expanding their skill sets?

Kerevi has been kicking long for a few weeks now. Looks to be the longest of the regular starters, DHP included. Why don't we play to our strengths? Ahh, of course, that's not the structure.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member

Apparently not. That's why.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Wallabies didn't deserve to win that, but that ending is just comical.
I must have seen this differently as I thought it was great tussle between top sides in the world behind all blacks and lived up to expectations. Sure disappointed we lost but not in effort and execution as Ireland bloody good side and I knew that as six nations follower...great game that I thought good advert...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
Who was that referee, get his name and passport number and never let him in the country again

Well played Ireland pity you got gifted the result

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K974

Allen Oxlade (6)
These Irish numptys think there better then us.. but we are the wallabies.. we will beat them cos were better..LETS GO WALLABIES

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Numptys?
That xv was no where near our first side , away at the end of European season that te SH fail to comprehend the length of.
I like Australian rugby my second team , your arrogance is the making and breaking of Ye and I mean that in beat possible sense as a compliment primarily
It gives Ye the confidence Ye can beat anyone but it also pushes ye into headless game management decisions in tight test games

Great series

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Numptys?
That xv was no where near our first side , away at the end of European season that te SH fail to comprehend the length of.
I like Australian rugby my second team , your arrogance is the making and breaking of Ye and I mean that in beat possible sense as a compliment primarily
It gives Ye the confidence Ye can beat anyone but it also pushes ye into headless game management decisions in tight test games

Great series
Why do you northern hemisphere teams allways say it's your 3rd string team. You never have a1st string team.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
I thought they did a lot to try and win the game. Some big moments in the game and turnovers. The ref just was very inconsistent and we got the bad calls. No doubt about it. Very hard to beat one of the best teams in the world when it's not going your way.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Will kearnse get sacked for saying twedly twedly de dear Patato Patato. When Ireland were slowing the ball down

Lorenzo

Colin Windon (37)
I wasn't convinced that fella touched the pill the call on the last play was fair IMO. Pretty rubbish ball by Foley.

Wobs showed on a couple of occasions tonight what a decent kick can do, but mostly the kicks are still rubbish and thats hurting plenty. Would be good to be able to convert the penalties too.

Status
Not open for further replies.