• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs vs Chiefs Super Rugby Rd 10, Fri 19 April 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
From smh.com.au today.

20130418173821789857-620x349.jpg

Up for it: Cam Crawford catches the ball at training on Tuesday flanked by Benn Robinson, left, and Sekope Kepu. Photo: Edwina Pickles

Confidence is truly an amazing thing. Cam Crawford has literally grown a foot after being put into the starting side for his Waratahs Super Rugby debut tonight! Seemingly he also looks more like Kane Douglas than Kane's brother Luke. Their father must be asking some questions.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
RugbyGold has a picture of Simmons instead of Gill. You'd think the editors would check these sort of things..

rugbysmartarse

Alan Cameron (40)
rsa, don't forget the Swans are playing next door tonight. I wouldn't take a car anywhere near Moore Park, it'll be gridlock all the way back to Chatswood and the Spit Bridge with the well-to-do trying to get to these games. Maybe a train to Central and a bus, or walk up the hill, would get you and your lovely spare rib to the Taphouse in time for a beer.
fortunately I am in the minority of Tah fans who dont have to cross our harbour to get to Moore Park. I fully expect a shit fight, but I don't do PT, especially the Friday evening bus that it would entail.

Badger

Bill McLean (32)
rsa, don't forget the Swans are playing next door tonight. I wouldn't take a car anywhere near Moore Park, it'll be gridlock all the way back to Chatswood and the Spit Bridge with the well-to-do trying to get to these games. Maybe a train to Central and a bus, or walk up the hill, would get you and your lovely spare rib to the Taphouse in time for a beer.

Swans match is listed as a sell out tonight. Probably be able to hear what's going on at the SCG from the SFS.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Because of the construction there, you can actually see a decent part of the stadium and ground from outside the main Tahs members section. Could pop out and catch a nice view of the game at HT.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Loved that pass from Folau. Nice to see Foley owning up to "passing the shit on". Promising start from the Tahs, get the feeling the Chiefs could strike at any moment though.

Try Tahs! Great run AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper), & good on Cam Crawford - 1st Super try!

Poor Andrew Horrell, looks bad. Message to the medic cart guys - PULL THE BLOODY CHOKE OUT!

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
What a try Tahs! Great kick from Foley, awesome take by Folau & straight through two defenders.

Better conversion attempt from McKibbon. Tahs 15-0. 1min till HT.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Please, please keep this up for the 80.

Like just doesn't cut it. That was a huge half of football; not perfect but way! better than we've played all year. We need to keep it up for 80, get a bonus point and then off to Africa with EVERYONE knowing just what we are capable of.

Rassie

Trevor Allan (34)
The Waratahs are playing like last year's Chiefs and the Chiefs are playing like last year's Waratahs. As I said this poor defense by Tah's

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Folau to the rescue.

Good stuff from Timani there at that maul.

Chiefs over!? No.

Folau try saving tackle on Anscombe - he is having a great game tonight.

Chiefs getting better. Tahs need to keep up the intensity.

Status
Not open for further replies.