• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies V Force Round 1 - 2012R01

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brisbok

Cyril Towers (30)
click on the 'shoutbox' tab at the top of the screen guys, there is a running chat from the game going on there

S

spooony

Did these guys had a pre season? Get to the 22 oh wait lets drop it give it to the opposition

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
The Force have put in a lo of cheap Quade like off the ball rubbish...

Hopefully the Brumbies can maintain their composure and grind out a win...

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Troll alert...

In the meantime the Brumbies score their second try and Charles acts up like a brat again...

Red slug

Stan Wickham (3)
Thank god players trusting each other a little to run on the the ball and tries 3 tries since half time

p.Tah

John Thornett (49)
Troll alert...

In the meantime the Brumbies score their second try and Charles acts up like a brat again...
Not having a go at you Slim, but Not a bad word can be said against Charles in my mind. A bloke who plays professional rugby with CF is just astounding.

Intruder

Dave Cowper (27)
Alfie Mafi has really improved out of sight, I know its one game but he looks a much better player than he was in 2011.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Not having a go at you Slim, but Not a bad word can be said against Charles in my mind. A bloke who plays professional rugby with CF is just astounding.

It's irrelevant to the fact he keeps having cheap digs against the smaller guys on the field...

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Holy shit Bryce Lawrence just missed2 of the most obvious knock ins in the planet...

My god he's terrible...

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
Yeah neither side made a particularly compelling case that they won't be at the arse end of the table.

Then again it is the first game of the season, and Force/Reds last season was a similar spectacle first up.

So in conclusion I can't draw any conclusions. Great.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Coleman's general kicking needs a bug improvement...

As does Whites goal kicking accuracy... Distance is good but kept hooking them left...

Some good stuff from Vaea at 7...

Forwards were reliable and the set piece, while being average early on got better with more game time...

As expected, some good raw talent in the backs but just not the experience...

They'll benefit with McCabe coming back...

Status
Not open for further replies.