• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Western Force 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-Box

Ron Walden (29)
Wykes has been confirmed as captain while Hodgson is out. (Lets us know who one lock is too)

Charlie Brown

Chris McKivat (8)
WWWooo Hooo. Go the Force. I hope you give the Tahs a nice touch up!!
Nice running maul try just before half time. Come on you force supporters. Where are you??

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Didn't realise DHP was clocking in at 100kgs at around 190cm. Always assumed he was, like Ben Smith, in the high 80s, low 90s.

T

TOCC

Surely inflated stats lol
Have they confused him with his brother?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thierry dusautoir

Alan Cameron (40)
A bit off topic but over the last week I have been thinking about how good the force are looking and judging what could be potential roadblocks for their finals charge.

It occurs to me that there seems to be a problem with the scrum. The Waratahs gave it a pasting on Sunday and Perth Spirit were made to look silly in the final of the NRC.

Now is this just two bad days at the office? Or a serious weakness in the force game? I personally think that the force front row as individuals are not too shabby at set piece but together they sometimes struggle.

D-Box

Ron Walden (29)
Go the Force
uploadfromtaptalk1424340781608.jpg

M

Moono75

Got mine Thursday too. Does our 10 year member badge get us a free beer on Friday against the Canes?

M

Moono75

Is this right? Force should be above the Chiefs......still no respect in the media! Is it any wonder we get pissed off with the Eastern States.

SMH Ladder.JPG

T

TOCC

Someone hasn't hit sort correctly. The Rebels on 4 points are below the Blues on 1 point.

Pretty sure they only did it to piss off Force fans though.

its actually an eastern state conspiracy, literally the entire east coast media fraternity is in on it

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Someone hasn't hit sort correctly. The Rebels on 4 points are below the Blues on 1 point.

Pretty sure they only did it to piss off Force fans though.
Personally, I write 'force' at the bottom of every list I make or see, they need to be reminded where they belong - don't want them getting ideas above their station.

And yes, I make sure it's a lower case f, capitols are for winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.