• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Women's RWC

Status
Not open for further replies.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
That kid Terita looks good doesn't she? I must admit to never having noticed her before in my very limited viewing of Wallaroos, but there a few not bad players amongst team.

that was her 2nd test.

2nd overall and 2nd v the Gal Blacks. She's scored 4 test tries now.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Yeah. Wind against us didn’t help but I worry we don’t have the fitness to take advantage of it this half.

Pokinacha

Dave Cowper (27)
Um what? Marsters didnt even touch the ball carriers head. She busted her own face on the ball carriers shoulder… what a farce

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
I really hope RA take note of this horrible game & not play ARG in Newcastle next year. Wind straight down the park + rugby = terrible spectacle

ps gutsy win YTFG

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
This officiating has me convinced I'll need to be "three sheets to the wind" to get thru this tornament.

England vs France the final for mine.

Pokinacha

Dave Cowper (27)
Apparently you don’t need to actually make contact with the head to get a red these days. Next we’ll have a minority report style situation with the TMO becoming a pre-cog.

NCT

Herbert Moran (7)
Great comeback from Wallaroos. While those head contact cards were wrong they need to look at their tackle height in this tournament because they can't afford to not have all the players on the park. Australian front rowers were great at making metres.

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
We are not going to have 2 hookers to pick from next week v wales, Naden is the only other 2 in the squad & she is uncapped!

Status
Not open for further replies.